• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Club Logos

My favorite from MI
88186_g.jpg

FYI In the colorful one, the red arrow and the wave thing represent the two courses.

Won't be obvious to anyone but locals.

What happens when you get more courses? Columbia Disc Golf Club's original logo was based on our one course, Earlewood, and it's dome-topped baskets. We continued to use it for years, even as other courses with normal baskets were installed. It was finally replaced a year or two ago.

LoCo Disc Golf Club in Purcellville, VA.

Loudoun County border on front of engine.
The old W&OD Raillroad is a huge trail through the county.
Disc golf basket on top of Louie the Locomotive.

Attached.

Attachments

• loco.jpg
    loco.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Here is our club's logo. After a few months of seeing it for a while, I noticed it is way too much like the P90X logo - which wasn't the intent. I liked having the outline of the letters around the chain, but might opt for changing it to the chain only.

That Local 101 is a solid logo! Also, love the Stoney Hill logo - simple and clean.

Attachments

• tcp logo inverted 50% with title.jpg
    tcp logo inverted 50% with title.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 20

Nice logo, but it says NEFA in the image part and New England Flying Disc Association below. So... where'd the "D" go in the acronym? NEFA sounds better but did Flying Disc suddenly became a combined or hyphenated word?

Nice logo, but it says NEFA in the image part and New England Flying Disc Association below. So... where'd the "D" go in the acronym? NEFA sounds better but did Flying Disc suddenly became a combined or hyphenated word?

Never mind that it also includes New York and New Jersey which is not part of New England. Why don't they simply rename it Northeast Flying Disc Association?

Oh, and the "D" is silent!

Be careful putting your club's home courses in the logo. What if one of them gets canned? What if another course opens up in your territory? ;)

Here's my club's logo, but we aren't married to it, and might be interested in changing it eventually (apologies to Charlotte for the acronym theft):

cdgc-logo.png

Martin Dewgarita - Should just be Frisbee MFA works just fine.
Minnesota Frisbee Association is the only group granted permission by Wham-O to use Frisbee in their name back in the late 70s.

The two local disc golf organizations...

Attachments

• gonzo-dg-logo-splatter.gif
    gonzo-dg-logo-splatter.gif
    47.1 KB · Views: 5
  • grdgc_logo.gif
    grdgc_logo.gif
    12.6 KB · Views: 8
Here's a couple chicago area club logos:

images

logo_Disc_Golfers_Union-1311866838-large.jpg

41800_47788293486_549478_n.jpg

event-144061-grabm-disc-golf-club-meeting-4841.gif