• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

codys bag

cody420

I am a RHBH player only using forehand on getting out of trouble or select holes

Drivers
star wraith- main driver
esp avenger ss- straight or tunnel shots
champ sidewinder-turnover
star leapard-short shots
champ starfire-forehand/getting out of trouble

aproach
esp buzzz
pro d hawk

putters
dx dart
dx avair p&a

pick between the A-SS and the SW. they both do the same thing

pick between the Buzzz and the Hawk.

why two putter molds? how far do you throw on average?

Unless you are pushing 400 with your Wraith then I might take that out. Star TL has done my game wonders. I say pick one disc only to use as a putter exclusively. Maybe a Gateway mold? Then you could use your Aviar for approaches.

Ditto on the "choose one putter" remark.

I am a Wizard guy. I have one for approaches and one for putts. Should I lose one, I just replace it and shift them.

pick between the A-SS and the SW. they both do the same thing

pick between the Buzzz and the Hawk.

why two putter molds? how far do you throw on average?

why? you don't even know what condition the discs are in...that's not enough information to make that call.

I am a RHBH player only using forehand on getting out of trouble or select holes

Drivers

star wraith- main driver
esp avenger ss- straight or tunnel shots
champ sidewinder-turnover Potentially keep for "Main Distance"
star leopard-short shots
champ starfire-forehand/getting out of trouble

approach
esp buzzz
pro d hawk

putters
dx dart
dx avair p&a

Yeah, basically pick one of the putters, Aviar is more mainstream so it will give you a better starting point if you start looking at different putters to try.

It sounds like you aren't quite there to make use of anything faster than a Leopard yet. I'd get a Cyclone/Gazelle/EagleX/Teebird/Striker/P-PD and you'd be set with drivers.

Buzzz is good, get an understable compliment like a Comet or Fuse or Stingray, etc. Throw the heck out of these mids and putters if you want to get better.

Keltik knows his Avengers so I trust his judgment but bottom line, I think anything faster than the Leopard is going to be overlap for you right now.