• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Collection Pics!

Just a few of the same discs eh? Liking the roadrunner love, especially the pink.

Here's my entire collection. Twenty-seven discs total... though I will have an Ion Putter coming in the near future, courtesy of Agent_Peebody.

Seen from left to right, top to bottom: #3 Hookshot (that slices), two Dragons, Wraith, Gator, #2 Hyzer, #2 Slice (that hooks), Orc, Shark and Viper.
img1488w.jpg

Seen in the front of the basket: Element, Orion LF tye-dye, Spider and Cobra.
img1489w.jpg

Seen against the side: Sidewinder, Beast and Shark.
img1490z.jpg

Continued:

Seen against the side: Shark, #1 Roller, Eagle, Wolf.
img1491qc.jpg

Stingray, SS Omega, Valkyrie.
img1493p.jpg

Two of my favorites, my Star Roadrunner and 86 Softie.
img1494c.jpg

I'm sure it is, but it's worth more to my game than to my wallet... even if it is a lot heavier than the 86 Softie I usually use.

They call me Mellow Yellow

Here is my Collection. Nothing too big and 90% of back-ups and extra back-ups.

Attachments

• IMG_20100920_093124.jpg
    IMG_20100920_093124.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_20100920_093155.jpg
    IMG_20100920_093155.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_20100920_093201.jpg
    IMG_20100920_093201.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 96
dsc0234r.jpg

Just packed away all my gear before I leave to another long week in Columbus for work. Not in any specific order. That's everything I own except for 3 Rocs that are on my wall.

I'll take better shots some other time. There's just too much in there.

seeing all these discs makes me wonder how many discs, from every company, have ever been produced, i'd love to see that number lol

dsc0234r.jpg

Just packed away all my gear before I leave to another long week in Columbus for work. Not in any specific order. That's everything I own except for 3 Rocs that are on my wall.

I'll take better shots some other time. There's just too much in there.

is there a NutSac in there? on the bottom right?

is there a NutSac in there? on the bottom right?

Nah that's a custom leather carried that Peppersmack made. Mine only holds 4 discs but he's made some pretty sick ones that hold like 10-12 and even have drink holders and pouches to keep your stuff.

Nah that's a custom leather carried that Peppersmack made. Mine only holds 4 discs but he's made some pretty sick ones that hold like 10-12 and even have drink holders and pouches to keep your stuff.

Yeah they are very nice looking and look super sturdy

CHEERS - Koffee

This picture is old. I now have 3 more bins added to this. I plan on putting together a 100+ trade/sell list in the next couple of days.
DSCN3150.JPG