• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Collection Pics!

Anne's Discs

My sister-in-law's folks played a lot of competitive disc golf back in the day.
I believe her mom was the MN Womens state champ some years running in the '80s. Klongerbo, I believe? Anyhoo, here's some of the discs rescued from her basement. It is rumored there are more discs down there waiting to be discovered, too. There's a few "lids" in there, too...
They did some free-style, too.
anne%20discs.jpg

I find that Lightning interesting because it's lacking the PDGA Approval mark.

The early 1st run P-38's didn't have "PDGA approved" on the stamp. It was added to the stamp later. The one in the picture was one of the really early P-38's.

The early 1st run P-38's didn't have "PDGA approved" on the stamp. It was added to the stamp later. The one in the picture was one of the really early P-38's.

I think one of the early releases of the P38 was an optimizer. It was a flippy roller abomination

008-2.jpg
I keep my baskets in the shed in the back yard,where I have about 40' for putting.The travel'n disc buzzz is mine had it done by AP the other roc if for passing along.

Here is the majority of my collection.. I have some extra discs (thrashed) laying around as well.

Putters and Mids: From Left to Right, Top to Bottom (just like reading)
SS Wizard, Organic Magic, SS Magic, Organic Magic, Glow Magic, Z Buzzz, Z Buzzz, Z Buzzz, Star Roc, DX Roc, Dx Roc, DX Roc, Glow Roc, KC Roc, CFR Gator, Gateway Element, First Run DX Kite.
DSC03643.jpg

Fairways:
Star Teebird, Champion Teebird, DX Teebird, DX Teebird, Old DX Teebird, Glow Teebird, Pro Teebird-L, Pro Teebird-L, CFR Leopard, 12x Eagle, Star Eagle, DX Eagle, DX Eagle-L
DSC03644.jpg

Distance:
Pro Stafire, Pro Starfire, Star Wraith, Pro Wraith, DX Wraith, DX Wraith, Star Max, DX Valkyrie, Glow Valkyrie
DSC03645.jpg

I'll post my massive "collection" once I get my Stalker and Valk in the mail

Hahah, that picture doesn't even show my nicer Spydercos, a custom Military, Police 3 and Aqua Salt. Great company...

Wizards
Nikon00000965.jpg

VP
Nikon00000964.jpg

Rocs
Nikon00000967.jpg

Firebirds
Nikon00000968.jpg

Strikers
Nikon00000975-1.jpg

Last edited: