• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Comet love?

Lol. Not only are there no woods around here but there's scarcely any trees.

I always chuckle when people talk about slamming their discs into trees. Always wondered how clearing that one small tree was so challenging. Then I figured out some people actually throw through the woods. No wonder they hit trees.

How do people work in discs with no trees? I'm in North Carolina, out of all the courses I play, I don't think there's a single hole that I don't hit a tree at least 1/4 times.

Edit: my comets are nice and beat up

We have lots of rocks in the mountains and sidewalks, bridges, culverts and other crap to hit elsewhere.

I beat in a fresh fossil Gila between Kiss the Sky and Red Feather Lakes Open last year. Its my best flyer now.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Hmm. Guess maybe I'm just so good I never hit anything. My putters get a little beat from slamming chains though.

(Actually, I almost destroyed a disc in a single round at Bailey once. It had chunks missing from crashing into rocks.)

Hmm. Guess maybe I'm just so good I never hit anything. My putters get a little beat from slamming chains though.

(Actually, I almost destroyed a disc in a single round at Bailey once. It had chunks missing from crashing into rocks.)
Bailey has some rough holes for sure. And without trips to the mountains theres really no way we are beating in plastic like you can playing big courses in the woods.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

And without trips to the mountains theres really no way we are beating in plastic like you can playing big courses in the woods.

Amen. Any time someone recommends I beat something in or try to cycle something I can't imagine how long that would take me.

Latest posts