• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Connecticut Travel Tags??

nnovia

I haven't seen anything here near me, in CT. Give me a shout if there are tagholders nearby! We'll be playing all winter here in the new "Globally Warmed" northeast!

I haven't seen anything here near me, in CT. Give me a shout if there are tagholders nearby! We'll be playing all winter here in the new "Globally Warmed" northeast!

Hey Nnovia! Where in CT are you? My grandmother lives in Greenville, NY, about an hour from the CT/NY boarder. I head up her way a couple of times a year and was hoping to play some courses in CT.

Would love to meet up, play a round or two, and trade tags!

i live just north of montauk highway so just missed the flooding. No trees down at my house. Lindenhurst, Long Beach and seaford were the worst hit from what i heard. At least i got a week and a half off of school.

Glad to hear you guys made it through it OK.

I see there is finally a Disc Golf course on the Island. Next time I am up, I will have to play it.

Glad to hear you guys made it through it OK.

I see there is finally a Disc Golf course on the Island. Next time I am up, I will have to play it.

yea its actually a very fun course, its at cedar beach so the wind is bad and because of sandy the course got pretty beat up but i like it.

Latest posts