• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

The putter doesn't fall out. The zipper doesn't zip down far enough to allow that and the elastic around it keeps it snug. How many times do you zip the main compartment up during an average round? Probably only when you leave the course so that is neglible.

Can you explain how the front flap tucks in? That could help people decide the "hassle-level" of the inverted U. For example, does the flap fold into a gap or divide between where the discs sit and the front? Or will the flap fold into the disc area and the discs would be resting against the flap?

Can you explain how the front flap tucks in? That could help people decide the "hassle-level" of the inverted U. For example, does the flap fold into a gap or divide between where the discs sit and the front? Or will the flap fold into the disc area and the discs would be resting against the flap?

he demonstrates it in the proto preview video on the website.

The flap can be used two ways. You can flip it outside the bag and tuck it in the front lower pocket. The other way which is the way I recommend is flipping it inside and: A) let the disc rest against it or on top of it....B) we changed the bottom compartment and put a hard piece of textured plastic with Velcro on the bottom to hold it place, this gives you the option to push the flap under the hard plastic to keep it totally out the way and secure.

The putter doesn't fall out. The zipper doesn't zip down far enough to allow that and the elastic around it keeps it snug. How many times do you zip the main compartment up during an average round? Probably only when you leave the course so that is neglible.

I did notice the zippers after seeing the video again. Hassle may be negligible on the inverted U, but for someone who rides a motorcycle to the course and needs to zip it up, I could still see it as a pain. I could also see significant wear on the front flap from discs sitting on it (which I'd prefer over cramming in that pocked that held the envelope)

he demonstrates it in the proto preview video on the website.

He did, but you could tell it wasn't really secure in there. I could see how taking a disc or two out would make it fall out (the way he tucked it, not with discs on it).

I did notice the zippers after seeing the video again. Hassle may be negligible on the inverted U, but for someone who rides a motorcycle to the course and needs to zip it up, I could still see it as a pain. I could also see significant wear on the front flap from discs sitting on it (which I'd prefer over cramming in that pocked that held the envelope)

He did, but you could tell it wasn't really secure in there. I could see how taking a disc or two out would make it fall out (the way he tucked it, not with discs on it).

Yep and he just explained how he secures it in for a round right above this post :) very smart to put some Velcro on the inside of the bag to secure the flap

Yep and he just explained how he secures it in for a round right above this post :) very smart to put some Velcro on the inside of the bag to secure the flap

My Grip has the same thing on the top, no need to make it seem innovative(discs on top of it should also hold it in place). We can tell you are a huge fan of this bag.

Didn't mean to derail this, just putting my 2 cents as to why someone wouldn't see it as a no-brainer when comparing this and the Spinal Tap. Hopefully someone will post another video or two and it sells me (by the 6th)

Great looking bag, Chris.

I've been making DG bags for 2 years and the front flap is a non issue. Discs will not fall out, the flap tucks away nicely and the inverted U makes disc easier to get out. To each their own on your opinion of looks, style, etc. This bag is made to be light, comfy and functional and last you years to come.

I've been making DG bags for 2 years and the front flap is a non issue. Discs will not fall out, the flap tucks away nicely and the inverted U makes disc easier to get out. To each their own on your opinion of looks, style, etc. This bag is made to be light, comfy and functional and last you years to come.

Here is some love from PF....navy zippers (no one else is doing this)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 67
I cant wait for my bag I wish I had gone with the red zippers, they are so sick! But still extremely happy with my black and gray... cannot wait for wednesday

Here is some love from PF....navy zippers (no one else is doing this)

Navy zippers makes me love my navy choice even more now! If I close my eyes, I can envision the gray that navy color and it is going to be awesome!!!

Gonna lug my limited edition Fade bag for 3 more tournament rounds this weekend in Branson, MO... then it gets retired for the Glass Blown Open and the debut of the Contender next weekend! Funny I've only had it since August and it's retiring...

Those receiving a camo bag will notice a light water proof material which is what we use for the "colored" parts of just the camo bag. The main parts of the bag are all ballistic. This gives the bag great waterproofing ability and makes the bag super light. You should enjoy it. We will not make any more camo bags for awhile.

So are the camo parts not the same 1680 ballistic as the colored parts of the other bags? (grey/royal/red)?

So are the camo parts not the same 1680 ballistic as the colored parts of the other bags? (grey/royal/red)?

Digi camo can't be made in ballistic nylon, therefore we had to make an executive decision and use a waterproof material. It looks damn good and will function well in rainy conditions.

The other bags are ballistic with some Kevlar nylon coating for stiffness and waterproofing.

Basically, we had to make the decision to keep the price the same across the board on the camo or go to a different material would increase the cost of camo by $35-$40 per bag. We didnt go with the latter.

Ok that's it's for now, gotta ship the rest of the bags out today. Later guys

Latest posts