• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Cool touch from Community Discs

Sounds like someone I'd like to do business with. Service like that creates loyal customers.

Fair? I'd say great. He beats just about everyone, even discgolfcenter for most discs.

I think Disc Outfitters takes the trophy for prices. $9.99 for a Wizard delivered to my door. No minimum amount like Discgolfcenter.

Good to know. Love to see personal/intimate touches like this. I'd been eyeing their site; perhaps I'll try them out next time I order.

I got a free drifit with my last order from Justin. Good stuff. I have am opto air saint and a couple neutron volts on preorder.

I've received so many freebies from Justin I can't keep track. Fastest shipping, cheapest prices, and by far best customer service I have had from any online retailer of anything, ever.

Pre-ordered the new Latitude Opto Air discs from Community Discs, not realizing that they don't receive their shipment as early as some of the bigger shops. I asked a couple times about them, but didn't complain and didn't ask for anything.

My order finally shipped on Friday, and with a $1 charge for shipping I never expected to open up my mailbox today and see the discs sitting in it! Justin really ate the cost of shipping on this and did it on his own accord, I had zero expectations.

I will definitely be checking his site first in the future when I am on the hunt. Great customer service.

i ordered a towel from community discs like 2 days ago...got it today with a free decal...justin was a pleasure to deal with...i will be definetely going back...

Yeah, he's definitely on my radar and I would love to be some stuff from him, but funds are l-o-w right now so it's not happening! The one thing I really like about Disc Outfitter over Community is that when I click a disc, I see it. I know Community is SMALL, but I like seeing the disc I might order. But I'm definitely in agreement with the prices, and a DOLLAR to ship, can't beat that!

Always cool to see someone take the time to add a little humanity to an otherwise automated world :thmbup:

Yeah, he's definitely on my radar and I would love to be some stuff from him, but funds are l-o-w right now so it's not happening! The one thing I really like about Disc Outfitter over Community is that when I click a disc, I see it. I know Community is SMALL, but I like seeing the disc I might order. But I'm definitely in agreement with the prices, and a DOLLAR to ship, can't beat that!

He does take pictures of each vibram disc. But not others.

I got my volt today that I preordered. As usual, 2 day shipping from the east coast to the west coast. I don't know how you do it Justin.

Justin is the freaking man. I got the notes, and minis, and decals and stuff too. He also was very helpful with questions and I am getting exactly what I wanted with my Volt preorder. $1 shipping flat rate, no matter how much you order, and lowest prices besides is just awesome.

I got my volt today that I preordered. As usual, 2 day shipping from the east coast to the west coast. I don't know how you do it Justin.

SWEET!!!
That means mine should be waiting at home for me here on the west coast too.

Communitydiscs.com is just too much awesome. Try him, you won't be disappointed.

I'm wasn't home, and my wife was with the kids in the backyard. My wife said she heard the doorbell ring, went to go see who it was, and the freakin' mailman was driving off with my Volts!! He left one of those "You were not home..." slips on the door, and now I have to drive to the post office on Monday to get my discs.

Thank you Marshall Street for your excellent, speedy service!

And a big :wall::wall::wall: to USPS for making me wait two more days for my Volts for no reason, other than your utter incompetence.

Thank you to you good people for letting me rant.

Crud. I just realized I posted my rant in the wrong thread. :doh:

Just received my first order from Community Discs today, and this came with it:

IMAG0294 by Steve@RattlingChains, on Flickr

Handwritten note from Justin. Very cool. I know the site is still pretty small and he has the time to do this now, and that he won't always be able to, but it is little touches like this that keep customers - myself included - coming back. Cheers to Justin and Community Discs.

Well, somebody drop a url...

Latest posts