• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crafting Low Scores - Everything Discraft!

Similar disc to Leopard from Discraft? Currently have a Sting, which isn't bad but gets a little flippy at times. Was going to get a Heat but I don't have the arm for a 9 speed disc yet.

Just chiming in to give more props to the Heat. I really love that disc. I throw z flx FWIW.

It sounds like all the 2020 Tour Series in Z Swirl is quite OS. . Paige said in her Memorial in the bag livestream that the Buzzz, Undertaker and Force where all on the OS side for those moulds

She called the Buzzz so OS that she took the Malta out of the bag
She called The Z Swirl Undertaker close to slight beat in Raptor and the Force in Z Swirl a "super beefcake"

How many Undertakers will Discraft have in 2020? Paul, Paige and Missy have it as a signature/tour series disc

Paige doesn't have a sig undertaker? Paul has the sig line, Missy has the tour series. Paige has the stalker as her fairway driver

Paige doesn't have a sig undertaker? Paul has the sig line, Missy has the tour series. Paige has the stalker as her fairway driver

ppunder1st.jpg

Yes it's weird that both Paige and Paul have the same sig. disc in the Undertaker ( and the Buzzz ) and we will also get the Missy undertaker....and both Missys and Paiges is in Z

So, are all these different undies supposed to have different flight characteristics that each pro will be touting in their ITBs?

So, are all these different undies supposed to have different flight characteristics that each pro will be touting in their ITBs?

That will depend on the plastic used for the Undertaker if all the tour series Undertakers are in the same plastic then no, they will all be the same.

Last edited:
Do you mean the "new stamp Ti" the "4xTi" the "Paul Ti" or the "5x Ti" ;)

Lots of Titanium Undertakers now. . i only have the 4xTi and that one is the most OS Undertaker i have

Of mine i would say from US to OS

Big Z -> Z -> ZFLX -> ESP -> 4xTi

Opinions on current X-Soft plastic for putting? I remember having an X-Soft Banger & the plastic was really brittle even with just in circle putting. Anything changed?

How do ESP Undertakers fly on the Undertaker spectrum?

Straighter overall than Z which tends to have more fade, but that's not a negative. 4x Ti are overstable and glideless. Haven't thrown a 5x. ESP flies most true to the mold imo.

For me the Ti is straightest and the ESP was a bit more overstable.

This is not my experience. I have 4 stock Ti and have gone through 8 or so ESP (retired from tree hits or lost). ESP flips up a tad easier for me. I'm wondering if it's a newer run of Ti that is straighter for you? I bought all mine as soon as they first ran them and haven't had to re-up...

Opinions on current X-Soft plastic for putting? I remember having an X-Soft Banger & the plastic was really brittle even with just in circle putting. Anything changed?

Not so much brittle as the plastic was just plain soft in durability, but not as bad as Jawbreaker in terms of soft. Brittle means something else that the item is easily broken. Plastic was with the first run Soft X Putt'er from 2005 I had was a flexible plastic more so then bran new Jawbreaker. It was when Soft X had just come out so the plastic was not great.

I throw x-soft roach for upshots and understable putter throws. The one in my bag is purple and very gummy and flexible. I can hold it like a taco like in this pic. But I also bought a green softx roach that is very stiff in compassion. I also have two yellow soft roaches to back up my purple one. If you want gummy don't get a green one.
WQLssbG.jpg

they beat up super easily

really moar accurate would be d-soft