• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] CRANK H-Memorial blueZglo

^^ Dange, did you at least notice the good fade/hook at the end? Or did it stay understable and just go?

As for me...its highly possibly due to poor Teepads and poor grip...cuz...winter, that's the reason it has really felt overstable...ESPECIALLY if not fully thrown flat and hard. If it is, yes it flips...but still, has fade.. so...Thats why I was asking all these questions.
i still think it's a max D driver no matter how you look at it.... again, rating, something like 13/4/-1.5/3 If that were possibly, haha

Im going to wait until it gets at leat a little warmer to see wht this disc really does. Ive thrown the ESP a handful of times and I figured this would just be a more stable version. Didnt seem that way off the bat. But just like orion, i had crap tpads as well so probably just the bad form.

Finally got the chance to throw my Heisenberg this afternoon. Still chilly, but balmy compared to the last few days. Left the bag inside all day while I was at work just so it would be warmer and more pliable. I have about 300' of land along the east side of my pond, so it was a perfect place for me to gauge it's stability.

I've been following the discussion here was curious about how it would fly because people seem to disagree on whether it's flippy or overstable. When I threw it like I'd normally throw a hyzer-flip, the disc popped up, turned slightly, glided gently, and then meat-hooked to the ground when it slowed. Needless to say I'm pretty happy with the purchase. The Heisenberg is shaping up to be my go-to driver.

I've been following the discussion here was curious about how it would fly because people seem to disagree on whether it's flippy or overstable. When I threw it like I'd normally throw a hyzer-flip, the disc popped up, turned slightly, glided gently, and then meat-hooked to the ground when it slowed. Needless to say I'm pretty happy with the purchase. The Heisenberg is shaping up to be my go-to driver.

^^^^^^exactly^^^^^^:thmbup:

Yeah I do like how it will go a little under....but it definitely meathooks at lower speed....so you have to be comfortable with it.. I learned that the hard way....I needed to Hyzer deep downhill then up and right...I released with a little Hyzer with maybe 80%.....bad idea...it basically juts hooked early into the woods. So its a speed 12 or 13 for sure....When given the right power and release...I had a perfect drive through some woods, uphill then hooked and laid quick after the hook. My best drive on that hole ever. But...High speed discs are not my best friend as they have a larger margin of error. I hope to really get used to the H Crank as its a disc that I "want to" like. We will see after this weekend. playing 3 courses :)

Finally got the chance to throw my Heisenberg this afternoon. Still chilly, but balmy compared to the last few days. Left the bag inside all day while I was at work just so it would be warmer and more pliable. I have about 300' of land along the east side of my pond, so it was a perfect place for me to gauge it's stability.

Wow. If it turns at 300' power its got to be flippier than the esp. Still haven't been able to throw mine, but I guessed it would be a tad beefier. Now I really want to try her out.

I just saw that there are a bunch of first run Z Cranks available now on eBay... anyone throw one of these yet? I'd like to know how they compare to a Prodigy D4...