• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crazy Tuff Jawbreaker

Everything I've read is that the Gote is a hybrid fairway, not really a midrange. So not really comparable to a comet, it seems.

Back on topic, I'd love some CT JB Wasps, but not at $20/per. (Of course I say that now, lets see what I say when it finally warms up...)

Kaxe is the Hybrid, Gote is a true midrange as far as diameter and rim size.

Does anyone actually have any information on how the CT/JB plastic feels or flies? Anyone throwing the CT/JB Focus? I'm trying to tell myself I don't need any wasps in this blend...JB wasps are great and remind me of Legacy gravity plastic, but I'm very curious about the CT/JB and how they fly.

So is the crazy tuff JB actually OG JB? This is from the Discraft link VictorB just posted:

"The beautiful OG Jawbreaker blend has been molded into the Challenger and branded with a clean "Crazy Tuff" limited run stamp. Officially delivering you the most firm and durable Challenger money can buy."

Holy **** Discraft just make X Wasps. Paul will throw them, they will sell out, it will all be fine. CT would be fine too. Just make a cyclable Wasp.

I'm totally all for this crazy tuff jawbreaker stuff coming out in different molds. But yes, please make it a regular stocked item that other retailers can get.
And not an exclusive-through-discraft only 200 ever made.

By all means fall in love with a special edition CT JB mid. Really hard to build your game around a limited run putter.

"The beautiful OG Jawbreaker blend has been molded into the Challenger and branded with a clean "Crazy Tuff" limited run stamp. Officially delivering you the most firm and durable Challenger money can buy."

If it was only OG jawbreaker the "most firm and durable" description wouldn't really fit.

That's why I'm so interested to hear from people who have had their hands on this plastic.

That's why I'm so interested to hear from people who have had their hands on this plastic.

Well I went ahead and ordered 2 CT JB Wasps, so I'll just figure it out myself I guess :thmbup:

Hoping it will be a similar combination to Legacy Gravity/Protege plastics (I find JB Wasps to be similar to Gravity plastic)

Well I went ahead and ordered 2 CT JB Wasps, so I'll just figure it out myself I guess :thmbup:

Hoping it will be a similar combination to Legacy Gravity/Protege plastics (I find JB Wasps to be similar to Gravity plastic)

You are doing the good lords work. Let us know how they feel + fly when they get in. I'm still struggling to find out if it's worth it or not.

The CT JB wasps I have are great. Quite stiff, but not slick. Definitely more CT and less JB on the spectrum. Very reminiscent of gravity and protege bit with a discraft spin on the blends.

Stability is great, falls right in between a new z and a new JB. Pumped mine out to 310-315 today a couple of times and didnt fear it turning or drifting right. These need to be a production run along with normal JB.

The CT JB wasps I have are great. Quite stiff, but not slick. Definitely more CT and less JB on the spectrum. Very reminiscent of gravity and protege bit with a discraft spin on the blends.

Stability is great, falls right in between a new z and a new JB. Pumped mine out to 310-315 today a couple of times and didnt fear it turning or drifting right. These need to be a production run along with normal JB.

Do you think it's the same plastic as the production Luna? It would be nice if DC settled in on a standard mid/putter mid grade plastic for production runs.

Do you think it's the same plastic as the production Luna? It would be nice if DC settled in on a standard mid/putter mid grade plastic for production runs.

I don't believe it is, but I haven't held both in my hands at the same time. I think the luna is a little softer and has a little more tackiness. The CT JB Wasps are definitely more like CT than JB.

Sounds like a great blend on a great mold. I would much rather it have more CT in it than jawbreaker for durability / rigidity sake. Interested to see if this becomes more of a mainstay in their lineup.

So my two just came in and they feel like a stiffer, tackier kc pro. Oh and they are also completely flat, and I got one 177+, and one 175-176. These are not at all like previous runs of jawbreaker, which I couldn't be happier with. Now I just need to get over the fact I paid 20 each for super KC plastic.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk