• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crazy Tuff Jawbreaker

F. Howl

* Ace Member *
Crazy Tuff Jawbreaker (CTJB) Focuses from Discraft's Instagram story: Stiff as CT or will it be closer to OG Jawbreaker?
attachment.php

Attachments

• crazy tuff jawbreaker.jpg
    crazy tuff jawbreaker.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 577
Maybe we'll see wasps in that plastic for Paul's seasoned midrange slot?!?!?

Yeah, I could see it being KC/McPro-ish.
Regular CT was pretty close to that already, and the post wasn't clear if this was a LE Ledgestone disc...

CT was a bit slick for me. I'm hoping it's nearly as rigid, but a tad softer to the touch.

Crazy Tuff Jawbreaker (CTJB) Focuses from Discraft's Instagram story: Stiff as CT or will it be closer to OG Jawbreaker?

Can no one buy these, so I can pick up a bunch on the cheap? I'm liking the Cryztal Focus I have, and was just debating what to try them in for putting, and now I think I know.

I don't think these are connected to ledgestone in any way. They made it seem like it was a one off experimental thing, that you can only purchase them through the factory store.

Maybe if they receive solid feedback and they survive testing, this could be a new standard for mid grade plastic options from them. This would be great for putters + even mids.

This for a banger-gt and a comet would be sweet!

This for a Magnet would be nice, I do not like how the Standard Jawbreaker is in hot weather 90 F + getting more grip then I like and almost getting sticky it has that much grip.

That looks awesome. I'm looking forward to see how it feels in the hand.

Looks like Adam Hammes was enjoying his fresh new Focuses @ the wintertime open. Canning some
Decent putts, seemed to stick well to those old chains.

I saw his putters and assumed those were them. They hadn't been out too long before then and already seemed pretty comfortable. Sort of wish I liked the focus more than the Luna and hope this plastic comes out for other putters

Looks like Adam Hammes was enjoying his fresh new Focuses @ the wintertime open. Canning some
Decent putts, seemed to stick well to those old chains.

Well now I know how they putt. Anyone have experience with the DC store, and how is the shipping rates?

Edit: nevermind, $20 is a bit too much for my tastes, unless I know exactly what I'm getting, and how the stock runs feel.

Last edited:
I'm a Canadian, so ordering from innovapro shop or straight off discrafts website i would have to get a second job walking the street at night just to pay for shipping alone.

I recommend waiting till they run these in other putter molds, and then wait till marshallstreet or infinite gets their hands on some at a reasonable price. The season is still young.

I'm a Canadian, so ordering from innovapro shop or straight off discrafts website i would have to get a second job walking the street at night just to pay for shipping alone.

I recommend waiting till they run these in other putter molds, and then wait till marshallstreet or infinite gets their hands on some at a reasonable price. The season is still young.

Tariffs?

I am American and I order things from London from time to time. Shipping is more expensive, but not that much more. It surprises me to hear that it's that bad just crossing the border.

Tariffs?

I am American and I order things from London from time to time. Shipping is more expensive, but not that much more. It surprises me to hear that it's that bad just crossing the border.

It's a combination of things. Tarriffs, dollar exchange (ours isn't incredibly strong), and depending on who ships it (UPS or DHL normally from the states) they want a courier duty fee aswell.

I either order from our local provincial shop, or sometimes Marshall street + infinite.

I live i Sweden and have made a few orders from infinite and it´s expensive. .

my last order was for 4 discs. . .$23 in shipping. . $15 Swedish VAT. . $8 in customs fee

I live i Sweden and have made a few orders from infinite and it´s expensive. .

my last order was for 4 discs. . .$23 in shipping. . $15 Swedish VAT. . $8 in customs fee

I feel your pain man. The US doesn't know how lucky it is for abundance of cheap plastic and great courses.

Anywho. Discraft needs to start moving more of their CT plastic around!

I feel your pain man. The US doesn't know how lucky it is for abundance of cheap plastic and great courses.

Anywho. Discraft needs to start moving more of their CT plastic around!

Yeah but then it is hard to get some plastic discs made in Europe to the USA without costs. Talking about Viking Discs.

Last edited:

Latest posts