• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Custom patches

crazykrug

Birdie Member
So I want to order custom bag patches for our league members that have played 100 rounds.

Already have the design but have no idea what to order or from who.

I have emailed a couple places but havent heard back.

For those that have done custom patches, where have you gone and what have you ordered (like embroidery %, iron on backs or sew backs, etc etc)

how detailed is the patch... that will really help decide which style you go with

I used www.netpropatches.com in the past and they did a decent job. I was happy working with them.

likely you'll want a woven patch... not embroidered... woven gives a much finer detail... you will have a color limit any which way you go though... I forget how many colors was allowed.

Last edited:
that's easily within the color limit... you might be able to go embroidered or woven... though, I like woven better

the company that I linked above was really helpful... I submitted a design with too many colors and they worked on it themselves to get it down... they did a great job and I couldn't have been more satisfied...

...but if davidrboy can do it, go with local dger :thmbup:

So I want to order custom bag patches for our league members that have played 100 rounds.

Already have the design but have no idea what to order or from who.

I have emailed a couple places but havent heard back.

For those that have done custom patches, where have you gone and what have you ordered (like embroidery %, iron on backs or sew backs, etc etc)

I vote you all-time Bushwhacker President. :)

we-don-t-need-no-stinking-badges-meme-generator-we-don-t-need-no-stinking-patches-639342.jpg

Whovever you go with discuss sizing with a person. Patch sizing can be confusing if you are not famiiar. I have ordered from http://www.wholesale-patches.com/pricing.html and they have been very good and reasonable. I am very picky and everytime I order patches, stickers, hats I send proofs back several times. Be prepared to do so if you are not please and they will make it right.

MEASURING SIZE You can calculate the size of your Custom Embroidered Patch by adding the length + width and then dividing it by 2. For example: The length of your patch = 2"
The width of your patch = 3"
2 + 3 = 5, divided by 2 = 2.5
2.5" will be the size of your patch

Latest posts