• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dave Feldberg Putting Clinic on Youtube

Maybe it's the youtube compression on the videos, but Feldberg is reminding me of Stifler. :D

...which makes it more awesome.

Turn up the resolution in youtube for better quality. It is down by the volume button.

I play the weekly at that course, he parked 8/9 holes with his drives. 400-500 footers with trees and mean lines to the basket.

He said this was his favorite 9 hole course... Maybe he just said that, maybe he meant it.

I think he has the best approach in how to teach form in disc golf. He uses great references of kinesthetics to help you know what your body is doing. He really understands the mechanics for sports, and how to explain it. Best clinic I have seen.

I play the weekly at that course, he parked 8/9 holes with his drives. 400-500 footers with trees and mean lines to the basket.

He said this was his favorite 9 hole course... Maybe he just said that, maybe he meant it.

were you there? roll call - point yourself out, lol.

Also I played at the friday doubles there one time. It is a really great course, I wish it was 18 holes. I'm going to try to make it out there more often.

Latest posts