• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dave Feldberg's Sponsor?

He may have had a choice to accept a sponsorship with a company that offered him one, but that doesn't mean he chose his own. Did Discraft or Vibram approach him? MVP? DD? Prodigy? How much does a full lineup mean these days? Look at Prodigy and all their champs with only D1 and D4 released.

Obviously you didn't know why I made that post......

Lat64 is basically a better option than most anything produced in the US at this time.

we all know he won't be going to prodigy........and all those "champs" aren't using only prodigy

I also assume both the manufacturer and Dave liked each other.....meaning Dave probably had them at the top of the list to begin with.

hmm i guess i can see that... he does seem to play on that side of the pond more then most of the bigger names i have seen... other then avery.. wonder how he likes the rims :eek:

Obviously you didn't know why I made that post......

Lat64 is basically a better option than most anything produced in the US at this time.

we all know he won't be going to prodigy........and all those "champs" aren't using only prodigy

I also assume both the manufacturer and Dave liked each other.....meaning Dave probably had them at the top of the list to begin with.
I understood what you said, I was just saying something else... I know he's not going to Prodigy and I didn't intend "champs" to glorify Prodigy and its players :rolleyes: Just using them as an example to point out that a "complete lineup" isn't always what 'top professional disc golfers' are looking for when they are considering sponsors.

After Discraft the US options for complete lineups dwindle and Lat64 is definitely the next best manufacturer with more than a complete lineup.

I understood what you said, I was just saying something else... I know he's not going to Prodigy and I didn't intend "champs" to glorify Prodigy and its players :rolleyes: Just using them as an example to point out that a "complete lineup" isn't always what 'top professional disc golfers' are looking for when they are considering sponsors.

After Discraft the US options for complete lineups dwindle and Lat64 is definitely the next best manufacturer with more than a complete lineup.

Until recently......months not year ago....having a complete lineup was a pretty big deal.

Offering shares in a company will get a lot of players to commit...even with 1-2 discs...but this is a new thing.

It is a good thing for Lat 64 as i am sure even being based in Europe expanding sales in the US market has got to be there number 1 goal. getting a premiere player like Borg will def. help them gain exposure over here.

Regardless, www.davefeldberg.com isn't up anymore, his Twitter hasn't been updated in years, and Lat64's website doesn't say anything about a relationship. Where is the dude? Remember when he was on Conan O'Brien?!

Where is he?

AZ, attending Paul Ulibarri's wedding. Getting ready for the season. Practicing for the Memorial, I'm sure. It'll be interesting to see what he'll be throwing there.

I just want to see him come back with his clean shaven face and military style cap, and destroy every A- tier and win the championships, and say "f all of you haters" eminem style. haha.

I texted Dave directly this evening if he was with Lat64 and he responded "Maybe." So that's what we know.

To be honest, I support Dave in whatever discs he chooses the throw. He's a great person to be the poster child of disc golf.

I was a little distracted, but I'm pretty sure I saw Dave playing fly ink with 2 or 3 discs. I don't even think he had a bag. I'm pretty sure he can pwn disc golf with any single disc. Last time I checked, that amounts to an "Internet Fact."