• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dayton Nevada Disc Golf Course

TempleOfDoom

Eagle Member
I just heard about a new course in Dayton Nevada, just east of Carson City. Has anybody in Tahoe or Reno heard about this? I'm going to go take a look this afternoon.

FB quote:
"Went to check it out after work, 18 holes, picnic tables, nice tee pads. 3.4 miles past smiths, right on cardelli, .5 miles to the gate.
Oh yeah, TREES!"

I'll be at Splat Hill tomorrow. If I run into you, I'll give you the scoop. Otherwise, I'll post something on Monday.

Our plans changed, we are playing splat hill Sunday now, so more of our group can make it. Looks like we will be about 6 people.

Joe, you playing splat hill this weekend?

Course was okay. Not worth skipping any of the Tahoe courses for, but way better than Reno. Only 17 baskets were in on friday, and only had signs through hole 10 or so. Flat, but had some some trees and a river that comes into play on a few holes. Decomposed granite tees that look like they'll get rutted up pretty quickly with any kind of traffic, which doesn't seem to be an issue yet as I was the only one on the course at 5pm on a friday afternoon. Decent length on the par 3s, but the par 4s were too short.

Course was okay. Not worth skipping any of the Tahoe courses for, but way better than Reno. Only 17 baskets were in on friday, and only had signs through hole 10 or so. Flat, but had some some trees and a river that comes into play on a few holes. Decomposed granite tees that look like they'll get rutted up pretty quickly with any kind of traffic, which doesn't seem to be an issue yet as I was the only one on the course at 5pm on a friday afternoon. Decent length on the par 3s, but the par 4s were too short.

I just played it today and put the course up on here. You should leave a review;)

I think it could be a nice course in the summer, when its not too hot.

Dayton NV

Course is well built and improving every day! just went out and now there are alternate baskets. Nice mix of short and long, locals are playing it as all par 3's .
Much better than Reno course and plenty of shade and trees with water coming into play on several holes.

Latest posts