• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] DD Mystery Box Reveal

Do you feel like the mystery box was worth it?

• I ordered multiples.

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • I used my voucher to buy another one.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I would definitely buy another one.

Votes: 48 42.9%
  • It was cool but I probably won't do it again.

Votes: 23 20.5%
  • I wasn't impressed.

Votes: 30 26.8%

• Total voters
I got mine today....$50 box, Im pretty darn happy!

401531_10150468209072843_567467842_8999251_1554045722_n.jpg

Cryztal Buzz with DD
Special Edition Drone
DGA Shockwave - Players Cup
Ryhno - Wichita Round Up
Boss - DooDah 2011 Glow
Sidewinder - Innova Christmas
Buzzz - Dirty Dozen Tour

Plus the cozy, stickers, badge and voucher...woohoo

They're back!
Just ordered one for $100 (only option for now)
How long is it gonna last this time?
What will we get?

And I just asked about if they were gonna do it again this year when I ordered an esp/z buzzz yesterday.
Hope the boys hook me up again :)

Anyone else order one of these this year?

My package should be in the mail in the next couple days.

i did it. I'd cry if it were 3 2nd run CE Valkyrie's...haha. But seriously, i think it'll force me to try some new brands. I only throw innova, so i'll probably sell/trade any non Innova. But i will take them to a field and see how they throw just in case. Hopefully there is a buzz. I've heard such good things about the buzz, but since i love my Rocs and Leopards, why change?

The excitement, of "What will I get" is pretty fun. I'll post what is in it when i get it. And then my local guys will probably get some good trade-bait!!

i did it. I'd cry if it were 3 2nd run CE Valkyrie's...haha. But seriously, i think it'll force me to try some new brands. I only throw innova, so i'll probably sell/trade any non Innova. But i will take them to a field and see how they throw just in case. Hopefully there is a buzz. I've heard such good things about the buzz, but since i love my Rocs and Leopards, why change?

The excitement, of "What will I get" is pretty fun. I'll post what is in it when i get it. And then my local guys will probably get some good trade-bait!!
You don't need to "change", just "add" a buzzz to the lineup

oooh, i hope mine comes soon, how long after order did yours arrive? Mine shows as shipped on the website, but no shipping info was provided. whats that Innova first run?

oooh, i hope mine comes soon, how long after order did yours arrive? Mine shows as shipped on the website, but no shipping info was provided. whats that Innova first run?

I would guess vulcan. with that nasty shoulder and all.

NewImage.jpg

Top left to bottom right.

Glow Firebird, Avenger, King Cobra, Super Stingray
Metal Flake Destroyer, Xtra, Glow Buzz, PDGA Stalker
?, ?, ? Drone
?,?,?,?

I see you got some of the same...any ideas? The full color picture is a disccraft putter of some sort (i'venever had disccraft before)

The bottom right corner has an edge like the groove.

I'm happy. It was fun. I also got a coozie, buzz patch....dynamic discs sticker.

Top left to bottom right.

Glow Firebird, Avenger, King Cobra, Super Stingray
Metal Flake Destroyer, Xtra, Glow Buzz, PDGA Stalker
Firebird, Pro D Challenger, Westside Northman, Drone
ESP Nuke,Crystal Nuke,(says "175E-SAM",?

Edited to add a couple i found out...still looking for last 2 ID's

Edit: I hadn't heard of westside before, thought it was a tournament, haha, that's a cool standard stamp!

Latest posts