• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] DD Mystery Box Reveal

Do you feel like the mystery box was worth it?

• I ordered multiples.

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • I used my voucher to buy another one.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I would definitely buy another one.

Votes: 48 42.9%
  • It was cool but I probably won't do it again.

Votes: 23 20.5%
  • I wasn't impressed.

Votes: 30 26.8%

• Total voters
Missed this last year, just submitted my order. Can't wait to get this, dropped some hints in the comment section of what I'd like to have. I'll repost when it gets here. :popcorn:

it doesnt feel like a gold line, but I've never felt any Lat64 putters. It is stiff as hell, like a Med Wizard or something even stiffer.

take this back, I was thinking of a diff disc I got. ya it's 100% a gold line

^^ i have gotten two... LOL. I plan on reselling a lot, and usnig the rest for S.S>

2012-11-09_17-30-10_929.jpg

First Run Xtra, Evolution Samurai, Z Drone, Lat 64 DyeMax
Wave, Cryztal Z Nuke, Westside Northman, ESP Stalker
FLX Avenger, Glo Buzzz, ??? , CFR Glow Firebird
Challenger, Glo King Cobra, Sparkle Super Stingray, 2 Stickers, Koozie, Buzzz Batch

I am more than satisfied with the mystery box. Retail value from Dynamic Discs using sale prices was just over $250.

Wow, you have 2 discs different than me is all.

So, my first Mystery box they didn't send to the right address (i changed it and they forgot to change the City and Zip) I had asked them and it won't be shipped til it gets back. They said they will throw in an extra disc but seeing as it says 14-16 there is no way of telling... unless they send me 14 discs....

Mine just got here!

Dyemax Challenger, Northman, Super Stingray, Z Drone

Stalker, DyeMax Z Buzz, Glow King Cobra, Xtra

Ion, Wave, FLX Avenger, $$$

Villain, Crystal Nuke, Blizzard TeeDevil

Not bad!

Latest posts