• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] "Death by Roc" roc3???!!!

greendiscs

I saw a "death by roc" roc3 on the auction site today, and was wondering if anyone had any more info on this guy/gal/company. They are asking alot of money for the disc, and i just need to know more about it, before even considering this purchase. Description says 1/100, and thats really about it. Anybody got anymore info? Is this kind of like the skeet deal?

Two different ROC3 stamps came out of my area here in Michigan. The first is for "Frozen Flyerz", a Flint Town Flyerz tournament coming up this weekend, and the second is for a private "Death By Disc" event ("Death by Roc3"). The Frozen Flyerz disc is limited to 50 (http://www.jamesbondcards.com/DISC-OR-DIE/rc3/rc3.jpg) and the "Death by Roc3" is limited to 100. The art for "Frozen Flyerz" was done by Jeff Gaither and the art for the "Death By Roc3" was done by Dave Lonteen.

I can probably answer any other questions you have, I a couple of each of the discs as they were both for local tournaments (even though the tournamnets haven't happened yet, a few of the discs were sold).

FYI I can trade a copy of either one ("Frozen Flyerz" or "Death By Roc3" - but not one as awesome as the clear one on eBay) for a NorCal / SoCal RC3.

Paul DISC-OR-DIE