• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Derby City Discs

Tucker33

Par Member
Heading down to Louisville on Saturday to hang with with my bro for the day. Was thinking about going over to Derby City Discs to check them out. Anyone been there? Worth the short trip?

Lots of used plastic which is what I really like about the place. Don't expect
every model and weight from the manufacturers. Plenty of collector disc also.
Damon is a great guy and always good for some disc golf conversation. Call before you
haul to make sure he is in.

Take care and happy discing.

I've been and usually make a stop in there whenever I pass through to shoot the breeze with the owner, Damon.
Good store with most all major manufactures, new and used discs, as well as some rarities. The shop has lots of space to throw at the basket that's set up and you even get your name on the wall if you can hit (no practicing beforehand) the 60 footer from the front door to the basket near the back wall.
If there's something you want that he doesn't have, he can add it to the list to be ordered for you. Don't be expecting to see any of the Blizzard plastic in there, I know he's already sold out of all of it until the next shipment arrives.
Look them up on Facebook if you have any other pressing question. Damon is more likely to respond on there than here.

Not realy looking for anything super special. I get 99% of my plastic from a local shop in the cincy area. Just thought I'd check them out, see what they got. Maybe buy a cople discs and help support the shop. I am a big believer in touching my plastic before I buy it. I love the fact the Louisville has a shop.

I echo what the others have said. I can't just stop in without staying longer than planned at this place. Definitely stop in and check it out.