• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW disc golf

What about a total beat down set up. Start at zboaz, Down to Crowley, back up 35 to gateway, up to north park, to Arcadia, over to bear creek, down to turner,down to cedar hills, and finish in Arlington.
10 courses and a 183 holes I believe. Of course again it would have to be a doubles event.

zboaz
crowley
greenbriar
veteran's
turner
duncanville
coyote
beaver

This make a decent little route. Not too much going out of the way. Turner and Crowley a little off the route, but not too bad. I'm not big Greenbriar, but since it's right off I-20 it works well. Duncanville and the 2 Cedar Hills give us really close courses, maybe Mt Leb could be in there, but it'd be a bit harder to add.

So cut azle(added it because its a short course and you would need later) and greenbrier (not a fan of course it just worked on the along 820/20 loop

So saddle hills/or azle ( like azle as almost a warm up round)zboaz, Crowley, vet, turner, cedar hills, cedar hills, Duncanville,

Or you keep it strictly tarrant. 820 loop
Azle,saddle hills,zboaz,greenbriar, Crowley, gateway,north park,Arcadia

For traveling purposes I think this would be the easiest. Now question does anyone know who to pitch idea to lol. The disc golf marathon.

We did something similar to this one day in Abilene. All 4 courses in one day. We called it the Devil's run. And good lord was it tiring. I crashed on the stairs up to my apartment by the time I got back from everything. Tons of fun though and entry was only 20 bucks

We did something similar to this one day in Abilene. All 4 courses in one day. We called it the Devil's run. And good lord was it tiring. I crashed on the stairs up to my apartment by the time I got back from everything. Tons of fun though and entry was only 20 bucks

We're looking at doing something like that in Johnson county, the courses in Keene and Cleburne, and a private course. Of course that's only 40 holes, so it's not insane.

zboaz
crowley
greenbriar
veteran's
turner
duncanville
coyote
beaver

This make a decent little route. Not too much going out of the way. Turner and Crowley a little off the route, but not too bad. I'm not big Greenbriar, but since it's right off I-20 it works well. Duncanville and the 2 Cedar Hills give us really close courses, maybe Mt Leb could be in there, but it'd be a bit harder to add.

i'd rather play saddle hills than greenbriar. it's not that much further to do it first before zboaz.

We're looking at doing something like that in Johnson county, the courses in Keene and Cleburne, and a private course. Of course that's only 40 holes, so it's not insane.

this sounds awesome! man, i would love to get in on that! let a brother know if there are open spots or whatever.

i'd rather play saddle hills than greenbriar. it's not that much further to do it first before zboaz.

I'm not familiar with Saddle Hills, but if that's the case it probably is an improvement over greenbriar. The only reason greenbriar gets mentioned is it's location.

this sounds awesome! man, i would love to get in on that! let a brother know if there are open spots or whatever.

We talk about it every few months. It hasn't ever materialized yet. We've let the private course get a bit out of shape. It's always bad in the rough, but the fairways are getting bad now. We'll have a day or two of work before she's ready for anything halfway serious.

Just a heads up for anyone planning to play the ace race that was originally scheduled to be at North Park, then moved to Z Boaz. It has now been moved to Veterans.

I know this is a little outside of the DFW area but I'm traveling to Waco tomorrow. I looked up the courses there. Which course should I play there? Brazos East or Woodway?

Brazos East is down to nine holes right now, they're adding some more riverwalk/sidewalk/whatever there. The back nine that are gone are the better holes. I'm not sure if they're going to be returning or not. I've never been to Woodway. Are you planning on going by Cameron?

Brazos East is down to nine holes right now, they're adding some more riverwalk/sidewalk/whatever there. The back nine that are gone are the better holes. I'm not sure if they're going to be returning or not. I've never been to Woodway. Are you planning on going by Cameron?

I definitely could go by Cameron. I am really just looking for the best course in that area to go and play.

Cameron is by far the best. East is right there nearby, so it's good to add, but go by Cameron. They've recently replaced all the baskets and signs, it's in great shape now.

Slayter Creek Park in Anna?

I keep asking my friend Google, and searching here, but haven't seen any update on the course in Anna. Anybody have an update? Thanks.

I keep asking my friend Google, and searching here, but haven't seen any update on the course in Anna. Anybody have an update? Thanks.

I walked the park about 3 weeks ago. There is no sign of a disc golf course or any type of new construction at all.

I walked the park about 3 weeks ago. There is no sign of a disc golf course or any type of new construction at all.

That's disappointing. It was supposed to be complete by now. I have a friend who lives up there. I'll see if I can get him to email the parks dept. and find out what the deal is.

So I played Brown-Singleton in Waxahachie today. It's a really good layout. Not just with the land given, just a damn good design. It was worth the hour drive from Ft Worth to play. There is a grand opening Saturday morning, check out Waxahachie Disc Golf on Facebook for details. Go out and show the course/city some DG love.