• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG Course Promotional Videos?

I prefer a promo with a few hole previews, like Jomez does for their hole intros. That'd help me see whether I want to go there or not a lot more. Not necessarily all of them, but a few of the best holes would be nice. It's great to see how the course looks/feels, but I also want to see how the holes play. If you don't show me one fairly interesting hole, then I don't think you care enough about how the holes were designed.

Some of the above vids do that, but I'd like to see them highlight a few holes.

What a splendid piece of property. Such spectacular views! Looks like you did a really nice job with the course. I remember you posting pix when you were working on it.

Thanks! Of all the disc golf I've seen, it has some of the most beautiful jaw dropping views I've ever encountered.

Forgot to embed -

I prefer a promo with a few hole previews, like Jomez does for their hole intros. That'd help me see whether I want to go there or not a lot more. Not necessarily all of them, but a few of the best holes would be nice. It's great to see how the course looks/feels, but I also want to see how the holes play. If you don't show me one fairly interesting hole, then I don't think you care enough about how the holes were designed.

Some of the above vids do that, but I'd like to see them highlight a few holes.

My buddy started a youtube channel to provide hole by hole course guides of his local courses. The first video dropped Sunday, a shot by shot guide to Sussex Park. Just google "jumputt productions".

My buddy started a youtube channel to provide hole by hole course guides of his local courses. The first video dropped Sunday, a shot by shot guide to Sussex Park. Just google "jumputt productions".

Beg your pardon, got to YouTube and search "jumputt productions" or go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVwg_u0WNL4&t=36s

Although he says there is a problem with the audio. He will release the improved version this weekend.