• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG Social media (warning: the lack of BBQ talk is disappointing)

I've been off Instagram for the last 4 months or so, while I miss seeing some of the tourney results and highlights on there I find I really don't miss the DG Pro social media constant sewage flow. Not a knock against the players personally, they're just doing what's expected in this day and age, but when you spend some time away from it it really starts to seem kinda cringey. At least to me.

I've been off Instagram for the last 4 months or so, while I miss seeing some of the tourney results and highlights on there I find I really don't miss the DG Pro social media constant sewage flow. Not a knock against the players personally, they're just doing what's expected in this day and age, but when you spend some time away from it it really starts to seem kinda cringey. At least to me.

Super cringe.:clap:

I can't stand KIA and Hyundai's. Guess I'm safe from that KIA challenge.

Speaking of Asian things, what exactly makes a BBQ "Korean"? The sauce is tangy, sometimes with a little 'kick' of spices/heat, but nothing I hadn't already tried before in 'Murica.

Speaking of Asian things, what exactly makes a BBQ "Korean"? The sauce is tangy, sometimes with a little 'kick' of spices/heat, but nothing I hadn't already tried before in 'Murica.

Technically it refers to the location of the grill being on your table instead of in the kitchen. But usually people just mean something marinated in soy sauce and sesame oil.

So when you order a pu-pu platter and stick the little skewers of meat over the blue flame, you are actually making your own Korean BBQ.

Technically it refers to the location of the grill being on your table instead of in the kitchen. But usually people just mean something marinated in soy sauce and sesame oil.

And gochujang! Plus all of the banchan (side dishes, often pickled) to go with.

Why can you not stand KIA or Hyundai?

Junk. There's a reason they offer such good warranties! Nissan, KIA, and Hyundai are considered "stripper" cars, because they will give a 7 year loan to anyone.

I've worked in the auto industry my whole life. Worst engineers I've ever worked with are Nissan, KIA, and Hyundai. They do some unethical stuff. Subaru has the absolute best engineers in my experience.

So speaking of social media presence, I hear Hammes really knocked it out of the park lately.

Dunno if the Reddit thread got pulled down or what, but there was a link posted to Adam's social media where he posted something to all the people who unfollowed him because of some hunting stuff he shared along with a pic of his bare buns from a trail cam.

Didn't get a chance to read it and don't remember which social media platform he posted it and too lazy to track it down.

They're interested in her participation in the conference. And this is a common practice nowadays. I'd also like to become a famous influencer with the support of several sponsors. It would make me more successful. A sponsorship agreement is a quick way to promote as an Instagram blogger. However, there are other methods. I use the purchase of video views on Instagram from https://famoid.com/buy-instagram-video-views/. Also, I buy subscribers and likes. And it works great. In a few months, I have 5k more subscribers than before. I think not all people with sponsors know about this easy promo method.

All i read here is the story of weeping parents. Get a job and move out.