• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2014

*Not ace related, I took this video about a month ago, but it should clear up some of your questions. And Thanks! It was an awesome day :)

1. Nice dog
  2. Holy s&*t congrats!
  3. Awesome form, pivot on the "peg leg" included
  4. Holy s#*t congrats!

2nd of the Year! :)

I think that this is my first year with two. And this one was with three friends as witnesses: DWill, Swatso and FascinatedFlyer!

Hole #3 at Ditto Farms in Hagerstown, MD: Short tee to short basket. 175', a little downhill, RHBH hyzer route with a Star Aviar P & A. All four of us knew it was nice almost immediately, but not that nice. :D

I think that this is my first year with two. And this one was with three friends as witnesses: DWill, Swatso and FascinatedFlyer!

Hole #3 at Ditto Farms in Hagerstown, MD: Short tee to short basket. 175', a little downhill, RHBH hyzer route with a Star Aviar P & A. All four of us knew it was nice almost immediately, but not that nice. :D

Here's a pic of the fairway. Tee is back and left from this picture that I grabbed off of the course page here on DGCR.

picture.php

Will be finishing the year with six aces.
Bandimere Park hole 4- 290 ft, pure ace, forehand with 174 SP Hurricane
Bandimere Park hole 5- 170ft, skip ace, forehand with 175 Star Teebird
^these two were back to back aces, 2nd time accomplishing this feat
Central Park hole 1- 250 ft, skip ace, backhand with 178 Z Buzzz
Central Park hole 9- 285 ft, pure ace, backhand with 170 Champion Teebird
Eagle's Edge hole 7- 160 ft, pure ace, backhand with 176 Champion Roc
Eagle's Edge hole 8- 186 ft, pure ace, forehand with 170 Z Stalker
All in all, not a bad year.:thmbup:

Nobody has started one for 2015 yet? I don't know how to post a "sticky", or I'd be creating one in order to post mine.

Well, it's not 2014 but I hit #7B at Los Olivos in Phoenix yesterday. About 230 or so. A nice fat spike hyzer around a tree and in the basket. My 7th Ace.

Luck Newb

Starting playing last year with mostly MVP disks, got given a 176 destroyer and have been close almost every game to an ace. Added a 171 thunderbird this weekend and second throw hit chains on a 350 flick. 2 game with the disk and nail my first ace ever on a 250 dogleg right. On a forehand.

Tossed my Lucid Warden in from 198 on hole #15 at Plantation Ruins at Winget this weekend during the Charlotte Amateur Championship. One of 4 aces, but only 3 in the ace pot of over $1150.

The $385 will go along way towards getting me to the US Masters in Des Moines later this year.