• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Birthday Giveaway 2009 Discussion

As soon as I have a chance to do it. Hopefully this afternoon.. if not, then today when I get home from work.

As soon as I have a chance to do it. Hopefully this afternoon.. if not, then today when I get home from work.
Sounds good. Congrats on the birthday! You've made something really important to a lot of people.

Just thought of an idea: a Facebook page where we can become "fans" of DGCR. And get updates :) I mean not that we don't already from being here all the time but you know. It's better than a Facebook group is what I'm getting at lol

I just made a "page" over there.. I think I linked it in the facebook thread on here. Not really sure what to do with it now that it's there though :)

I just made a "page" over there.. I think I linked it in the facebook thread on here. Not really sure what to do with it now that it's there though :)
Sit back and watch the money start rolling in.

Ah already 140 fans! Guess it's been there a while. It's basically like a facebook profile for things that aren't people so if you were to update it's status, it would show up on the fans (friends) news feeds and whatnot

That's a good idea. How do I get out of my 1:00 presentation?

You got all that cash...just walk into the place where the presentation is supposed to take place and make it rain. That should provide enough distraction for you to slip out for a quick 9 at least :D

That's a good idea. How do I get out of my 1:00 presentation?

Im stuck @ work too. Discing would help curb the suspense some if were able.

Instead I've just been filling up my online shopping cart. If I win that gift card is spent within 2 minutes lol.

I get off at 330 and get to go to my league at 5!...how will winner be notified?...cause it would be nice to get a PM and see the email on my blackberry while im playing :D