• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

secretsanta2012.jpg

or I could try this...:wall:
Towel, flight chart, crystal z nuke, flying squirrel, gift tags, foot warmers, ornament, reusable score card, and DD coozie

To my Santees(?) I will be shipping soon, but to make up for the delay (still within the max time allowed) I will toss in a couple extra discs each. Should be quite the haul :)

Tracking says my order from the factory store won't be here until Friday. One of my packages will have to wait until Saturday to ship because of this. The other will more than likely go out tomorrow.

Got my last disc in today, got to put something together at work, and I'll be shipping north on Friday.

Shipping a package tomorrow heading north of a line that was surveyed between 1763 and 1767 in the resolution of a border dispute between British colonies in Colonial America. It's also heading east of a body of water referenced in a song composed by Memphis Minnie McCoy in 1929 but made famous with a version by a legendary rock and roll band in 1970. Look for it somewhere south of the place where you'll find one third of the celebrated Cabot Trail and finally west of the site of the anchorage of the Mayflower.

I was trying to figure out this clue and my processor on my laptop died, thus ending the life of my laptop. Let this be fair warning to everyone else. This clue is cursed.

Lemme see if I got this right:

Shipping a package tomorrow heading north of a line that was surveyed between 1763 and 1767 in the resolution of a border dispute between British colonies in Colonial America.

North of the Mason Dixon Line

It's also heading east of a body of water referenced in a song composed by Memphis Minnie McCoy in 1929 but made famous with a version by a legendary rock and roll band in 1970.

East of the Mississippi River (sang by memphis minnie and covered by led zep.)

Look for it somewhere south of the place where you'll find one third of the celebrated Cabot Trail

South of... Nova Scotia.. lol.

west of the site of the anchorage of the Mayflower

West of Cape Cod

Answer: deeeeeelllllmmmmmmmmarrrrrrrrr DE.

Shipping a package tomorrow heading north of a line that was surveyed between 1763 and 1767 in the resolution of a border dispute between British colonies in Colonial America.

It's also heading east of a body of water referenced in a song composed by Memphis Minnie McCoy in 1929 but made famous with a version by a legendary rock and roll band in 1970.

Look for it somewhere south of the place where you'll find one third of the celebrated Cabot Trail

West of Cape Cod

Wow. Props on actualy figuring this out. When I figured that it wasn't me I just stoped trying. :p

West of Cape Cod

its actually Plymouth, MA not Cape cod.

Pretty big area there, seems to be all of New England (almost) and the mid Atlantic:)

I haven't seen anyone who could be my SS (though admittedly I haven't paid much attention).

My SS will have his package shipped later today, probably around 4pm. Gotta wait for the USPS to deliver some things first.

FYI to the one who gets my package - I didn't leave any clues in the box itself, but I'm pretty sure I put a return address on there and my last name and DGCR name match up.

I am still in shock of what all I got:
Discs:
f6351c2a4b5935a0577ff03a3d3c15cb.jpg

Buzzz, Air Saint, 11x Eagle
Ion, Volt, Opto Pain
Blizz destroyer, AR Zombee, Comet
$$$ Wizard, Glow Starfire, Esp A-SS

Swag:
e1e131f1196b0845d007dfb853c78eca.jpg

Stickers, minis, clipboard, scorecard, warmers and a note

Jcrab66 is the man. I especially like the Volt, Comet and Starfire. I could make a solid bag with this setup come to think of it...