• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2019 Discraft's Portland Open presented by Bevel Craft Brewing May 25-27

"he's the type of guy that wins by a lot. He has all the shots, but if you keep it close, he'll make a mistake"

McBeth wasn't talking about McMahon when he said that, but I kind of wonder if from a mental standpoint, Pre-world-championship Wysocki was where Eagle is now. This isn't meant to label Eagle a choker--he's only 21, he's unquestionably world class, and already has quite a few big-time wins--but perhaps confidence does not come naturally for him. At least not yet.

Several sensitive people complained about spoilers in another thread congratulating Garrett Guerthie for winning the SFO

Thanks. So, everybody has to wait until after Jomez and CCDG upload their videos to talk about the outcome? Or until the last person watches the coverage? That would be a very odd precedent to set.

Thanks. So, everybody has to wait until after Jomez and CCDG upload their videos to talk about the outcome? Or until the last person watches the coverage? That would be a very odd precedent to set.

Like I said, it helps to pay attention to what's happening around here so that you get what's happening. Otherwise, you become that touristy "gaper" who stares at all the landmarks that locals take for granted. Not calling you out, just letting you know the lay of the land, man.

If I don't want to know what happened in the basketball game I DVR'd, I don't turn on ESPN

If you don't want to know what happened in a disc golf tournament, but then log in to a disc golf website, and are then surprised if you catch a spoiler...

Then you aren't very smart

If you talk **** about a subject when you don't understand the facts... Then you aren't very smart either, et.;)

The whole thing started because Jomez used the image of Gurthie holding his hands up in victory as the thumbnail for the vid. That has nothing to do with people getting on a disc golf website. It seems to me, the people who are bitching about the people who complained, are the ones being too sensitive.

Deleted due to one of the complainers about spoilers showing up to complain about the people complaining about people complaining about spoilers.

Last edited:
Like I said, it helps to pay attention to what's happening around here so that you get what's happening. Otherwise, you become that touristy "gaper" who stares at all the landmarks that locals take for granted. Not calling you out, just letting you know the lay of the land, man.

Thank you for the insight, you have selflessly shown me the way from ignorance to enlightenment, and I am now much wiser than I used to be.

Dude, I'm a defense lawyer. It's literally my job to S**t-disturb, whether I know all of the facts or not! LOL

Seriously, I was talking generally, not about the coverage folks spoiling their own broadcast - if they did do that, the same answer above applies to them

If you talk **** about a subject when you don't understand the facts... Then you aren't very smart either, et.;)

The whole thing started because Jomez used the image of Gurthie holding his hands up in victory as the thumbnail for the vid. That has nothing to do with people getting on a disc golf website. It seems to me, the people who are bitching about the people who complained, are the ones being too sensitive.

Ah so that's what he's referencing. I usually just see people complaining about day-of winner talk. Like we're on a forum about the tournament or something...

Just woke up and looking at Udisc i´m kind of surprised, not really the top 3 you would expekt, many big moves.

Fun to see 7 players within 2 strokes :)

Side note, "Raincoat Ricky" now had two bad rounds in the rain for two weekends in a row. . .that must mean that Innova disc are not any good in the rain? ;) hehe