• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2021 OTB Open presented by Innova May 14-16

Very nice Wynne for that guy, and props to Calvin for climbing up into top 5 from after being in 12th place after the 1st rd. JC with a strong finish, and good on Simon fir a pretty good performance to knock off the tourney rust.

Its ridiculous how far Eagle can throw and make it look routine...

Today i saw him throw a 400ft Spike hyzer FH, a 500ish foot BH flip to flat laser with a low ceiling, a 600ft towering anhy flex and a 650'ish BH roller... and not one of them did it look like he was giving max effort...

:eek:

Its ridiculous how far Eagle can throw and make it look routine...

Today i saw him throw a 400ft Spike hyzer FH, a 500ish foot BH flip to flat laser with a low ceiling, a 600ft towering anhy flex and a 650'ish BH roller... and not one of them did it look like he was giving max effort...

:eek:

He's such a physical specimen, he's able to just just muscle them out there. ;)

I couldn't help but pull for Cat to close the gap on #18... and then her roller hit that box. :(.

Congrats to Paige for a good win, but I like how Cat's been playing lately. She was the only one who kept Paige from running away with it.

How old is Gossage? A PDGA membership gap between 11-16, was playing juniors in 10. Basically done nothing but rise over the past 5 years in terms of rating.

I've never heard of him until this event, but his form looks more like Brinster than anyone else I've seen on tour. He's got the hop, the dingle arm that SW22 teaches. He's basically Brinster with a forehand. His putt looks a little shaky but will be fun to watch him

I've never heard of him until this event, but his form looks more like Brinster than anyone else I've seen on tour. He's got the hop, the dingle arm that SW22 teaches. He's basically Brinster with a forehand. His putt looks a little shaky but will be fun to watch him

Does he also drive the bus? :D

"More sand, more sand, more sand... Drive the bus. Putt."

Is it just me, or does Catrina looked ripped? She's always been in pretty good shape but she looks a little extra in shape...

...like she's been doing some crossfit or something?

She's mentioned that she has been working out every single morning, even on the days of competition.

Juliana Korver finished 6th in FPO, shooting 948, 967, and 938 rounds.

Nice to see, especially since she was winning Worlds before some of her competitors were born.

Us old folks gotta support each other!

Wouldn't surprise me if she's earning more per event now than she did in her hay day, even if she's not finishing as high on the leaderboard.
The FPO cash has come a long way.

Last edited:
Is it just me, or does Catrina looked ripped? She's always been in pretty good shape but she looks a little extra in shape...

...like she's been doing some crossfit or something?

She has worn Nike Metcons for disc golf shoes in the past, which are shoes designed for "functional fitness" aka Crossfit. The shoes are terrible for disc golf though so I never understood why she did it. Austin Hannum would also wear them as well so I wouldnt doubt if they were doing Crossfit. How more disc golfers dont have a solid gym routine blows my mind.

Regardless of UDisc counting anything outside C2 as a throw-in (I think?), that was a putt.

Latest posts