• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2020 MVP Open at Maple Hill Sept 11-13

Agreed, this video was the last straw!

Google says he's a 1000 rated player from Tx, and he's been playing in all these events... just awkward in front of the camera maybe.

Maybe I'm confusing what I heard on a random video, but I think he's also Ricky's tour manager. I don't mind him, tbh. It's disc golf.

THIS is why we need to finally -- once and for all! -- abolish slippery tee pads:

It makes disc golf look too easy, when you can slip on the tee and still get an Ace.

:|

(In all seriousness, I hope K-Jo is alright after the spill. And that's a fan-freaking-tastic throw!)

Insane ACE, that drone hole preview in the begining made me just go "how the h-e-ll did he ACE this?!?"

Insane ACE, that drone hole preview in the begining made me just go "how the h-e-ll did he ACE this?!?"

Just getting it out of the tunnel is ridiculous. What is it, like 450ish downhill?... Its soooo hard to get the disc on the proper angle to carry that line that far.

Agreed, this video was the last straw!

Google says he's a 1000 rated player from Tx, and he's been playing in all these events... just awkward in front of the camera maybe.

That would be Luke Humphries, who won the am championship in 2018 (and played a ton of open events to prepare for it, etc, etc). With his new stache it just looks like he's trying to develop an on screen social media persona. I agree it's not working.

I honestly thought it was a joke video. How can a dude slip and still get a 500+ ace? Even the interview with Big Yawn seemed scripted. I don't see how any ace could ever match this. wow...

Big Jerm seemed legitimately more concerned with "is he OK?" than he did with the Ace, and rather annoyed that Humpries didn't even seem to care that KJ came down hard.

I enjoy watching the players have fun on the skins matches, but even separate from this clip, something about Humphries' strikes me as slimey. I don't know squat about him, but he just doesn't seem like a guy I would want to spend any time with.

Last edited:
Lol, Big Yawn... and YES KJ is Kevin Jones now. KJDEN can come back any time to regain it by winning something big.

IDK what it is about McBeast but he seems super irritable lately. Sure, must be annoying not the sustain that 1060+ rating.

or hes sick of playing with less thans

since paul is the goat

IDK what it is about McBeast but he seems super irritable lately. Sure, must be annoying not the sustain that 1060+ rating.

I haven't sensed that. Seems pretty chill as usual. If you're referring to him throwing his discs in his bag after a bad shot, he's always done that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRuvCQ7-X_Q sure seems pretty chill about anything in this interview.

I haven't sensed that. Seems pretty chill as usual. If you're referring to him throwing his discs in his bag after a bad shot, he's always done that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRuvCQ7-X_Q sure seems pretty chill about anything in this interview.

Some people are looking for any reason to bash on Brodie and him causing McBeth to be slightly off his game is the latest conspiracy, lol.

Might be that there has been more mic'd up coverage and you can hear him talk to himself more. Might have always done that too but seems new for the viewer.

Can we just ... not?

Square_Knot.gif

I dont even consider a player throwing his/her discs back in the bag as being irritable or being a bad sport. I see a person that hates to fail/lose.

I dont even consider a player throwing his/her discs back in the bag as being irritable or being a bad sport. I see a person that hates to fail/lose.

Agreed. We're pushing the pros to be pod people on the course. It's frickin ok for grown men to show emotion on the course.

Latest posts