• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: MVP Open at Maple Hill Aug 30-Sept 1

Also, where and when is the DGPT Championship event? Still says TBA on their website?

It's in Emporia, Kansas October 31-November 3. To be played on Jones Gold, a super course made from a combination of Jones East and Jones West. They announced it on July 24.

The DGPT website is atrocious, BTW. Not properly updated and what should be front page stuff (like the location of their finale) is buried in the "news" section. I found the link via DD's facebook page rather than by going to DGPT.com directly (nowhere to be found on the DGPT social media either).

Yeah that what I assumed. Nice that information is more readily available at a forum than the main DGPT site :/ Course sounds badass tho.

I was just browsing the schedule to see what good tourneys we have left this season...

Delaware
Maple Hill
GMC
USDGC
Hall of Fame classic
DGPT Champs

Right?

For those that haven't done this before, you can move the image around using the directional icon on the upper left...

This is very choppy on my old comp but maybe it will run better on some of your systems...

Yeah that what I assumed. Nice that information is more readily available at a forum than the main DGPT site :/ Course sounds badass tho.

I was just browsing the schedule to see what good tourneys we have left this season...

Delaware
Maple Hill
GMC
USDGC
Hall of Fame classic
DGPT Champs

Right?

USWDGC too

https://www.facebook.com/pg/DiscGolfProTour/posts/?ref=page_internal

The MPO Fan Vote is underway for the MVP Disc Sports Open at Maple Hill Disc Golf.

There will be three feature cards including live, CentralCoastDiscGolf, and Gatekeeper Media.

On the Live Feature Card will be last year's champion James W Conrad III, last year's runner-up Paul McBeth, MVP Disc Sports sponsored player Juhani Vainio, and the winner of the fan vote.

On the CentralCoastDiscGolf feature card will be Justin Bilodeau, Sias Elmore, PDGA #57425, and Fan Vote winners #2 & 3.

On the Gatekeeper Media feature card will be Ricky "Sockibomb" Wysocki, Gregg Barsby, Matt Dollar Disc Golf, and Fan Vote Winner #4.

Up for fan vote are the top ten players in tour points who are not already featured on a card or have not already won a fan vote twice. Up for vote are the following players:

Lizotte Disc Golf | Calvin Heimburg | Adam Hammes | Andrew Preznell | Chris Clemons | Drew Gibson | Austin Hannum | Joel Freeman - Disc Golfer | Nathan Perkins | Anthony Barela

You can vote by clicking on your favorite player's photo and liking, commenting, and sharing that photo (once per day) until Tuesday, August 27th at 5 PM ET. Each like is worth one point, each comment is worth three points, and each share is worth ten points.

The FPO Fan Vote is underway for the MVP Disc Sports Open at Maple Hill Disc Golf. The feature live & post-produced card will include last year's winner Sarah Hokom, last year's runner-up Paige Bjerkaas, MVP Disc Sports sponsored player Amanda Leigh Melwiki and the winner of the fan vote.

Up for fan vote are the top ten players in tour points attending the tournament. To vote click on their photo, give it a like, a comment, and a share (once per day) until Tuesday, August 27th at 5 PM ET. Each like is worth one point, each comment worth three, and each share worth ten.

Paige Pierce | Catrina Allen | Jessica weese | Rebecca Cox - Disc Golf | Lisa Fajkus Disc Golf Athlete | Vanessa Van Dyken | Holly Finley | Callie McMorran 64751 | Kona Panis Disc Golf | Hailey King

Disappointing to see they're discontinuing the tradition of putting the Am side winners on the feature card with the defending champ. I know putting an am on the card doesn't make for the greatest viewing experience, but I always thought it was a nice reward for them and also it demonstrates just how tough the course is for mere mortals. Plus, I know the guy who won MA1 this year and mentored him a bit back when he started out. It would have been cool to watch him play.

Disappointing to see they're discontinuing the tradition of putting the Am side winners on the feature card with the defending champ. I know putting an am on the card doesn't make for the greatest viewing experience, but I always thought it was a nice reward for them and also it demonstrates just how tough the course is for mere mortals. Plus, I know the guy who won MA1 this year and mentored him a bit back when he started out. It would have been cool to watch him play.

Are you talking about Able? if so, he isn't signed up for the event.

Wow, Amanda Melwiki's gonna be on the live card? Pretty sure that will be her first. Wishing her luck out there with the big girls. :thmbup:

Latest posts