• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT Pro Tour Championship 2020

I was just watching the Semifinal Jomez coverage and on the Gauntlet hole, 15, Big Jerm said "this is a course that rewards throwing straight."

I realize DG Network pays Nate &Val to talk, but maybe they don't need to talk quite so much. Sometimes less is more.

I realize it's not easy to fill the gaps between shots and holes when you're covering it live. Because there's a lot of "down time" between players getting to their lives. It's tempting to feel like you need to say something.

Sometimes they provide good insight, but sometimes I wish they'd just shut up.

Heimburg's putt on number eight was freaking awesome.

How sweet was KJ's tee shot on #14?!
Like a guided missile zeroing in on the target.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

That could be a game changer.

If you like disc golf, this is as fun as it gets...

Might come down to Big Jerm witnessing yet another Ace. 18 is gettable for these guys...

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Congrats KJ and Hailey!
Well earned victories. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Shout out to Chris and Paige for bringing it.
Felt bad for Chris after that tee shot on #18. Basically his only real blemish on the day.

I feel for chris, he fell apart a little at the end there. I was in shock when he airballed that putt on 17.

Congrats to kevin jones, that was a heck of a round.

Pretty amazing Jeff Spring and the DGPT was able to pull that kind of payout together. That's frwakin' awesome for the players... I think 4th place paid $3000. And hooking the women up with equal $$. ...well done. :hfive:

I don't care who you are, $10,000 (difference between 1st and 2nd) was likely to get to someone at some point. Feel for CD but proud of KJ for his strong mental game the entire last round, especially the last few holes. Watch out for them both in 2021! And Calvin too...I think maybe the moment got to him a little as well throughout the day. We have to remember, even though everyone is sponsored, I am sure all 4 players could very well have used a $20K payday!

Paige kind of blow it on 18, she really had it after Hailey missed the tee shot. . .Paiges 2nd shot was not a hard one but she missed her line left like so many other times. . .and then lay up the putt?!

But Hailey newer really blow up, nothing worse than Bogey all weekend. . .Paige had two dubble and one tripple...Cat one 3X and one 4XBogey

PP was incredibly gracious in her 2nd place awards speech.

Wierd award, 1st and 2nd got a trophy´. .. not 3rd?

There was 3 thophys on the table. . did Cat leave?

Not a good weekend for the top in the pro tour standings. . 7th in MPO won..and 4th in FPO

E was rated 1018! That's a hard course

No Paul, Eagle or Ricky on ESPN is that good for he sport?

Makes no difference at all to new viewers from outside the sport. Pretty much all the current viewers will watch either way. No real loss there imo.

Makes no difference at all to new viewers from outside the sport. Pretty much all the current viewers will watch either way. No real loss there imo.

Maybe tru, but it feels like it would be easier to have the "big stars" of the sport on the ESPN card.. . .easier to "sell" the 5X World champion vs the rest" in a promo.

But harder on the Players. .i don´t think Eagle, Paul and Ricky finds it easy to sit this one out.

I would love to see somebody just walk past Eagle, Paul and Ricky and go up to KJ..."I saw you on ESPN you are that Discgolfer from TV ..nice played!, and who are these guys?"

It might be a bigger hit for manufacturers.

This is probably huge for Prodigy to have KJ and Dickerson run away.