• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] DGR PDs - Help support the "other" guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i sill don't like it :mad:
I know. I know. They have yellow fire hydrants instead of red ones. Over there Frank D helps people and locks threads. It's a strange bizarro world but we're going to have to learn to live with each other.

...until he decides its viable to sell it.

its in the top 10 google returns for "disc golf" "disc golf courses" and "disc golf course."

its top 5 when searching for any course name.

the sites worth a chuck of change. while it is a labor of love, its a money maker in the long run.

google chrome wouldn't let me view it until I hit ignore warning.

I am over thinking DGR are elitist jerks, Half of them are DGCR users, so by logic DGCR would be filled with elitists. I would support the enemy, Good Luck guys!

it's wrong because it's basically free advertisement. and one of the marketplace rules, is that if you want to advertise here, contact timg.

True, but this is also a public interest story that happens to be selling something. you know if DGCR had a disc we would advertise over at DGR

Funny, people browse and post on both forums but still get their panties in a wad about comparing the two.

I think it's a great idea to help the forum. Other than the fact that shipping is so much and I don't have the arm for a PD (cuz I'm not a poster on DGR I'm sure :p) I think it's really cool.

Thanks for understanding Zenbot. Disc Golf Review isn't a money making venture; it's basically 3 guys doing it for nothing with a number of additional volunteers. These runs of discs have been enough to cover our server costs.

We'll be more than willing to welcome any post on DGR once a DGCR disc comes available.

Hey Timko, any way I can get a shot of the color red on the S-PDs? I hate red and all blue discs, but I can stomach reds if they're on the neon or pinkish side.

then they aren't really red bro d! Get some pinks. Ull love em

as for everybody else whining and bitcn about this thread. Get over it. Like timko and zeny hav said. Neither side is a million dollar business. It's just 2 separate places with different crowds and different points of interest in the sport we all love. I post on both every day and sell discs on both every day. So what? Soak up the knowledge. Preach what uve learned, to noobs,and share the plastic whoreness with evrybody. For people sayin they just won't go to dgr or arestuck here because they say dgr is a bunch of elitists then are you yourself considering urself an elitist if ur shutting out another viable source of info? Be easy guys. It's not a business it's a benefit to all of us that both sites are up. If dgcr does discs to fundraise for the sigt and post on dgr. I'll buy if the stamp is cool or even just to support. Who givs a fuk if they're there and your here. Were all adults. Support the sport that supports you. Including forums, of the like. 2 great forums with each of they're own strong points.

If you dnt wana buy. Dnt buy. If you do then great and thank you!. The 6 dolar sipping is alot I know. But if ur buying multiple things. It's wrth it. Obviously if you buy 1 it's not. But hell even 2 discs is reg cost t ship. Use ur heads.

then they aren't really red bro d! Get some pinks. Ull love em

I would but I want a 150 S-PD and they only have red. :/ For some reason, I don't see red discs very well.

Hey Timko, any way I can get a shot of the color red on the S-PDs? I hate red and all blue discs, but I can stomach reds if they're on the neon or pinkish side.

Sorry, I don't have any of the discs. Mark is doing the pre-order, then stamping and sending them out from his store. However, after his description of the reds to me, they're the typical blood red sort of translucent color that's common in Star plastic.

Sorry, I don't have any of the discs. Mark is doing the pre-order, then stamping and sending them out from his store. However, after his description of the reds to me, they're the typical blood red sort of translucent color that's common in Star plastic.

Alright thanks. I might get a couple of Ps then. Should I be worried that their website is so sketchy lately? I've ordered from Mark before, happily, but that was before my Firefox decided to hate the site.

I just ordered through there with no probs
used safari

didn't get the DGR PDs though

ultra star destroyers :)

Alright thanks. I might get a couple of Ps then. Should I be worried that their website is so sketchy lately? I've ordered from Mark before, happily, but that was before my Firefox decided to hate the site.

Some of the guys on DGR said that their cookie authentication is wrong. If you don't feel comfortable using the direct links that I posted, try going to the main site and finding the discs in the Candy Fundraiser section.

Maybe they can fix the registration process, and switch from phpbb board? Registered twice then just gave up! Still browse it at work though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts