• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] DGR PDs - Help support the "other" guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
fo real...why are you pushing your dgr discs on dgcr? thats spam-tastic and kind of a low move.:\

Pics-You-Are-Not-Cool-2-525x700.png

hardly a low move
more like an amicable gesture in that the people here also get a chance to get one of these custom discs
a) C-PDs...not a regular run disc so you can get into one
who doesn't want a C-PD
b) new runs of PDs (not that I throw them but apparently they are good :confused: )
c) the hot stamp is cool

now sure when someone on here gets around to organizing a sweet DGCR custom hot stamp disc and posts over on DGR there will be a similar back lash

but if you make it a cool CFR then you are gonna get buy in

umm I dunno find something by L64 that isn't made in Opto or if made in Opto isn't made in GL and have a custom run made

there'd be tons of interest

or hell get some custom stamped Vibram Ascents and watch them fly (literally)

(this angst between the 2 boards is silly...and I don't care who started it)

a. i don't throw any discmania discs. tried most, not overly impressed enough to put them in the bag

b. see my response for "a"

c. it is a cool stamp :| i got nothing against the stamp

and 4, 6 dollar shipping is outRAGEOUS

c-pds are super fast, super overstable. theyre currently occupy that slot in my bag. they rule for long/aggressive skips.:thmbup:

but come on...thats like coke going over to the pepsi boards to try to sell coke teeshirts. it reeks of desperation and is in poor taste.:\

and btw...no such thing as a "custom disc" with a hotstamp.:p

You tell 'em! :angrymobsmiley:

me, him, and his brother are brainstorming it. i'd be designing the stamps and doing custom dyes on the side still :cool: it's still a long ways away, but it's a goal of ours.

c-pds are super fast, super overstable. theyre currently occupy that slot in my bag. they rule for long/aggressive skips.:thmbup:

but come on...thats like coke going over to the pepsi boards to try to sell coke teeshirts. it reeks of desperation and is in poor taste.:\

and btw...no such thing as a "custom disc" with a hotstamp.:p

C-PDs are good then?
and other than Big D in the desert stamped C-PDs (also only available from DGV) where else other than a DGR C-PD are you going to get a C-PD

I'm still not following why this is in poor taste

Timko can correct me if I am wrong but as far as I know no one from DGR is making money off of this (I do stand to be corrected as I suppose there is a possibility that a buck from each disc goes to the running of DGR)

no such thing as a custom disc with a hotstamp
my appleloogies if I used incorrect terminology

anyway

before this thread deteriorates into a flame of DGR vs DGCR
my reply is over
I'm already having second thoughts about even posting this

it's wrong because it's basically free advertisement. and one of the marketplace rules, is that if you want to advertise here, contact timg.

C-PDs are good then?

Mr. Waits treats me right. hes a pig though. VERY aggressive fade/skip.

and other than Big D in the desert stamped C-PDs (also only available from DGV) where else other than a DGR C-PD are you going to get a C-PD

on here?:\ or discaroo or other marketplaces.

mine is a big d in the d. there isnt any shortage of them.

I'm still not following why this is in poor taste

Timko can correct me if I am wrong but as far as I know no one from DGR is making money off of this (I do stand to be corrected as I suppose there is a possibility that a buck from each disc goes to the running of DGR)

no such thing as a custom disc with a hotstamp
my appleloogies if I used incorrect terminology

anyway

before this thread deteriorates into a flame of DGR vs DGCR
my reply is over
I'm already having second thoughts about even posting this

so they have a fundraiser disc that they dont make any money on?:\

that seems off to me.

any profit they make from advertising on dgcr should go to timmy, not dgr.

so they have a fundraiser disc that they dont make any money on?:\

that seems off to me.

Nobody reads anymore. :thmbdown:

OP said:
A portion of the sales go towards the site.

I talked to The Tim. We're going to build bridges and not walls here today. Timko isn't pushing his own business. He's fundraising for his site.

Good luck to our weird cousins at DGR. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts