• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Coming to the PS3

A DG video game?...... Not interested.

One of the reasons I like playing DG is because it lets me get out of the house. Why would I want to spend hours in front of the television? I already spend too much time as it is on the net!

Found the real life version of the game's basket.

n73110009555354776939.jpg

Just watched the YouTube vid. Looks more polished than Wii Sports Resort, but I think that they're still polishing a turd.

Just watched the YouTube vid. Looks more polished than Wii Sports Resort, but I think that they're still polishing a turd.

It does look a LOT better than Wii Sports Resort. I would like to play it but will not buy it.

Here is another video for it. Saw a commercial for it last night.

This was on a commercial advertisement during the Vikings Saints game last night! There was a pretty well drawn Disccatcher pro basket that someone was tossing a disc into. Nice Graphics! However, If anyone has ever played the "Frisbee" golf on either Tiger Woods or Wii Sports Resort, the mechanics are just stupid.

This was on a commercial advertisement during the Vikings Saints game last night! There was a pretty well drawn Disccatcher pro basket that someone was tossing a disc into. Nice Graphics! However, If anyone has ever played the "Frisbee" golf on either Tiger Woods or Wii Sports Resort, the mechanics are just stupid.

Just think how lame techno football was when it came out in the 80's. Now they have some quality football games out. When the market grows so will the games. I'm not really even into buying it at all, i just think its really cool.

My bad, TECMO. It's only been 20 years since I played it. But Techno would have been way cooler.

Just think how lame techno football was when it came out in the 80's. Now they have some quality football games out. When the market grows so will the games. I'm not really even into buying it at all, i just think its really cool.

And it was THE best football game EVER until Super Tecmo came out. Were you even alive int he 80's?

Well I think Super was out in the 90's but hey whatever.

It was indeed, 20 years ago.

I remember loving that game and Ghost Busters way more than Mario.

my brother called me 10 seconds after this commercial to ask if I was getting it so he could beat me in it.