• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf in a Dress - PDGA Rule Change

I think a pleasant variation on a BLT could include garlic aioli and chilis. But I agree, it could never usurp the original, or should be marketed as a regular BLT.

Hey, if the cafeteria wants to attract more chefs then adding the aioli may be a good move. Mayo/aioli...both tasty and if you don't like it on your BLT you can dip your fries in it. I just don't want the cafeteria to attract so many foodies/chefs that it takes three hours to get my goddamn sandwich.

i know some garlic aioli i'd like to stick my fries in

Ah, BLT as extended metaphor. I was being literal about the temp on the bacon, because I actually care about bacon, as it affects me directly.

/metaphor

Oh, wheat toast all day, my man.

If they start serving it on wheat toast I'm going to a different establishment. Gotta draw the line somewhere. Gross.

So maybe it's just me, but doesn't the second part seem to negate the first part? In reality a strap that narrow and the design in and of itself doesn't seem to lend well to covering the first part of the rule as it is essentially a tank top NOT a sleeveless shirt.

Yes. The second part is an exception to the first part of the rule.

*I like my horse meat pre-tenderized*

How Pwingles see's himself:
joe-cool2.jpg

How everyone else see's him:

Youre a meany

Serious question here. I need to go back and start at page six and didn't read the whole thread to see if it came up. But...

Many tennis dresses are "sleeveless." Are these included in the acceptable attire? I only ask because I prefer to play in muscle shirts. (Insert WV jokes Here.) So I really want to know if I can play in a sleeveless dri fit shirts. (I'm at work and can't look up the rule.). Thanks.

Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.

What guy needs a sleeveless shirt when dri fits keep you so cool? You working on your tan? It also cuts down on spots to apply sponsor logos. :)

I don't think you'll see sleeveless shirts allowed for men until the PGA considers it acceptable.

OK, I made it to post 220 and had to post this. I'll continue to read the rest after I post.

I don't have the guns of Rafael Nadal, but I always thought that this inspired look was great for professional tennis. I also feel that it would certainly be appropriate for disc golf.

picture.php

And I saw it mentioned before. This is not a wife beater... rappers, for example, wear wife beaters.

picture.php

That's called an undershirt or tank-top, not a sleeveless/muscle shirt.

Looks like I'm going to have to renew my PDGA membership and take up this subject just on principle! :)