• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Prodigy

dgdave said:
Sorry, y'all. I've been bored and trolling. My bad.

GO LEGACY OR GO HOME!

What?! They wouldn't give you the big bucks your deserve? Just think of all the tens of folks you could reach here... got any icon rampages??

Nice thread guys! More informative than the millions of pages on DGCR.

Missed you fellers

Oh yea...throw Discraft....or at least a Buzzz

dgdave said:

GO LEGACY OR GO HOME!
I don't know how this wasn't obvious to everyone else. Hot new disc company arrives on the scene, snatches up a bunch of world class pros like Nikko, Paige Pierce and....DGDave?! LOL

Jesse B 707 said:
dgdave said:

GO LEGACY OR GO HOME!
I don't know how this wasn't obvious to everyone else. Hot new disc company arrives on the scene, snatches up a bunch of world class pros like Nikko, Paige Pierce and....DGDave?! LOL

lol I bought it... but I don't know anything about Dave other than he has a lot of plastic and throws far :D

the only believable angle to that story was that dgdave would offload the plastic for a 10-15k buy-in. that's plausible.

of course we all essentially know his finances based on what he's buying and selling-for-buy-funds in any given week. he'd have to launder the plastic for us to not notice a shift in the frisbee economy.

Jesse B 707 said:
dgdave said:

GO LEGACY OR GO HOME!
Nikko has mentioned having regional representatives multiple times on his website. Dave is a plastic whore......would be a good regional rep......

Damn skippy I'd be!

I think the regional reps are for his DG Expansion project, not Prodigy

dgdave said:
Damn skippy I'd be!

I think the regional reps are for his DG Expansion project, not Prodigy

Figured he might use that project to get some Prodigy plastic out there. On a different note.....WTF is Feldberg gonna do now? (dropped from Innova) I'm unfortunately not in Oregon right now so I'm behind on my Feldberg gossip lol. Paging JHern?

Mixed Bag Madness said:
.....WTF is Feldberg gonna do now? (dropped from Innova) I'm unfortunately not in Oregon right now so I'm behind on my Feldberg gossip lol. Paging JHern?

I don't follow Dave all that closely, we see him a couple times a year, he often joins the poker games. He has admirers, but some don't like the way he blows up at times. Maybe he's been a little rough around the edges to keep his sponsorship going with Innova? Could be.

Feldburg is no longer living in Oregon. He is actually living in my old condo here in Arizona.....at least until next week. I believe he is looking at buying a place somewhere in the valley with Cale. Aside from that, I don't have much.