• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf pros are nerds !! Quit trying to act otherwise....

Lmao again. Too bad you didn't have a pic of Fritz with a top pro, now that, could of gotten interesting...

And Fritz, I see you or other admins did some work on the forums today. Kudos.

And "Ank"? :lol: Hmm...

Anakha said:
Lmao again. Too bad you didn't have a pic of Fritz with a top pro, now that, could of gotten interesting...

And Fritz, I see you or other admins did some work on the forums today. Kudos.

I can never remember how to spell your name here so I just take the letters I remember :lol:

I can get a pic of me and a top pro :p

ZAMson said:
Top Pro (that's a proper noun, ya know.. check yer d%mn rulebook), )
Really? Hmm, I thought it was an informal noun. :eek: Or were you being sarcastic? :oops: Stupid interwebz sarcasm filter... :x

Fritz said:
Anakha said:

I can never remember how to spell your name here so I just take the letters I remember :lol:
It's cool, hardly anybody ever gets it right... :cry:

And if anybody was wondering, It's pronounced "ah-nah-kah".

As in,
"Watch me, Anakha this ball out of the park!"

Or,
"Anakha yo' azz out, if you mess up my name." :twisted:

As for the meaning of my name, well, thats different. I bet somebody could figure it out.:arrow:

Not that anybody cares...
sad_1.gif

pics.gif

Topics like this are the reason I love message boards. Only online can everyone gang up and bash on someone we've never met or know anything about for saying something stupid, just awesome.
horse.gif

Donkeypuncher said:
pics.gif

Topics like this are the reason I love message boards. Only online can everyone gang up and bash on someone we've never met or know anything about for saying something stupid, just awesome.
horse.gif

The Donkey Punching Smileys RULE!!!!!

Donkeypuncher said:
pics.gif

horse.gif
Drive an Avenger Donkeypuncher? :p

I say a lot of stupid things also, and don't usually fall into teh flamage, but this guy had it coming, being how it's his "own personal feelings" And the severeness of just how stupid this thread is.

As for pics, heres another- *Sorry I had to censor that pic cause of the f-bomb*

the name originates from a David Eddings series of books and is the name of the alternate role of the lead character who is god-like and feared. It means "one without destiny" according to Eddings.

"He who does things spontaneously and without thought"

domromer said:
the name originates from a David Eddings series of books and is the name of the alternate role of the lead character who is god-like and feared. It means "one without destiny" according to Eddings.
Boo-yah! Correct. And yup, it's been my screen/pc/games/interwebz name for about 15 years.

Anakha said:
As for pics, heres another- *Sorry I had to censor that pic cause of the f-bomb*
Lmao, Aww. Sorry.:oops: Man, you guys are on top of things today! :p

Fritz said:
Donkeypuncher said:
pics.gif

horse.gif

That's a dead horse. This-
donkeypunch.gif
is a donkey punch smiley. :p Oh wait...NSFDGR?

Anakha said:
Fritz said:
Donkeypuncher said:
pics.gif

horse.gif

That's a dead horse. This-
donkeypunch.gif
is a donkey punch smiley. :p Oh wait...NSFDGR?

Holy Hell!!! That is the most desturbing smiley ever!!! I can't believe someone made that. do they have a "Rusty Trombone" or "Dirty Sanchez" smiley?

Latest posts