• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf World Tour

Catrina with an eagle 2 (along with two other players currently) on hole 4 which some think should perhaps be a par 3? Or are those scores not on the correct hole?
Scores from other holes, apparently. According to Metrix she had a green hit and ICP, which can't hold true with a 2 on a par 4.

Scores from other holes, apparently. According to Metrix she had a green hit and ICP, which can't hold true with a 2 on a par 4.
It appears to be correct if this is the way they do stats. On the green in 1 (regulation or before) and hitting the putt for 2.

Last edited:
It does the way they do stats. On the green in 1 (regulation or before) and hitting the putt for 2.

you are correct but there's no way these are accurate. There were no eagles yesterday aside from the ace on 18, and now 3 lower level players get eagles (2 on back to back holes?) I doubt it

There are a number of players with missing hole scores. I think someone hit tab too many times.

(Catrina's scorecard now looks corrected).

Avery is doing another Facebook stream before the broadcast. Should start any minute.

So I'm guessing its true they're only doing a live stream for the back 9?

Yeah definitely, but I thought this was supposed to be the best broadcasted tournament with all the bells and whistles. Screw this, ADGT 2016!

OK before anyone freaks...the DGWT is doing awesome things, and I think it's awesome, and they're awesome, and maybe you're awesome too, it was just a joke.

Latest posts