• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golfer gives Google Car the bird

I spend hours searching google street maps trying to find funny pics of disc golfers

Flipping the bird to a camera was old in the 70s. :yawn:
Being able to identify a Google car and have enough time (about 1 second) to think up something as witty as flipping the bird is not an achievement.

Finding this on Google maps is pretty spectacular. :clap:

^^^ GREAT POST!!!

I think if I saw the Google car, I'd go buy a big piece of poster board and make a YOU ARE HERE sign.

Flipping the bird to a camera was old in the 70s. :yawn:
Being able to identify a Google car and have enough time (about 1 second) to think up something as witty as flipping the bird is not an achievement.

Finding this on Google maps is pretty spectacular. :clap:

I drove a van for another company with a camera system similar to google and you would be amazed at the stuff some people would do once they noticed it was a camera and sometimes they got angry when they found out our images were not put on the internet.

The man dressed in a suit approaching you was a little less comfortable with his image appearing on google. Perhaps he had just done something illegal?

I believe he is talking on a cell phone. Look at him from up and down the road. The facial recognition/distortion software just made it look like he was covering his face.

Or 9 Andy Warhols :D

Andy-warhol.png

The Predator cycles through his filters