• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

disc wanted!

pzacch05

Par Member
my main distance drivers consist of the avenger ss and an old dx wraith that is completely thrashed. the avengers i own fly straight at low speed and turn over when i give them extra power. my dx wraith has a nice tight s curve to a straighter flight pattern.

the issue is that my other new wraiths are too stable for my liking. i understand the orc is a solid solution but i do not care for it. i am looking for a driver that will suffice for my game and am interested in the surge ss and the nuke ss

Good luck on your quest for your perfect disc. I don't know what would happen if you and djjeremiah got together.

Try an X Avenger. They start out fairly overstable, but once they're beat in a bit, you can really crank them, and they fly dead-nuts straight.

You should try the Westside King or the new Bolt. They are a little less stable than the Wraith, but you get way more "D" out of them.

my main distance drivers consist of the avenger ss and an old dx wraith that is completely thrashed. the avengers i own fly straight at low speed and turn over when i give them extra power. my dx wraith has a nice tight s curve to a straighter flight pattern.

the issue is that my other new wraiths are too stable for my liking. i understand the orc is a solid solution but i do not care for it. i am looking for a driver that will suffice for my game and am interested in the surge ss and the nuke ss

The first question is , how far are you throwing your drivers?

Try a DGA Rogue. Great slightly overstable driver! The Sparkle Rogues or Pro Line Rogues, either are great. A few sellers in the Marketplace right now have new ones for $10 or less.

get the surge ss. i used to throw those for a while. but, if an avenger ss is your main driver. im just gonna suggest get a buzz and start learning form.

Dude, find your self an lighter pearly Orc and then send it to me... lol

But seriously, Orcs are the perfect tweeener disc in my opinion. Little flippy but still have enough fade to come back.

Other good options are valks, Pro wraith, and always the avenger.