• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc you've thrown the furthest

Hmm cnat edit that post, but I see what happened there. Looks like EricJ was out and saw the course after the little event they had.

They also had the baskets moved for that event and moved some of them back and some to different locations again. This one, was moved out of the trees to the left back down by the creek again.

If EricJ is readin, unfortunately; they left hole 3 on that small little leg surrounded by the drop offs, which I think you were talking about. thats where I fell last time.

172g DX Leopard, threw it about 300' from the tee at #12 at Deming Park, Terre Haute, IN. Some how I (unintentionally) threw a nice s-curve for the extra distance (75' over my normal drive)

172g DX Leopard, threw it about 300' from the tee at #12 at Deming Park, Terre Haute, IN. Some how I (unintentionally) threw a nice s-curve for the extra distance (75' over my normal drive)

At least it went the right way (I assume). All my mega-D throws are waaaaay off course.

180g Super Roc went over 900 feet.

Problem was the basket sits at about 580 feet (#18 Sipapu, New Mexico - lots of witnesses to verify).

I threw a putter off the top of the switch-back just outside of Sipapu, probably my fartherst throw. It was still in the air when if faded from view.

I threw a putter off the top of the switch-back just outside of Sipapu, probably my fartherst throw. It was still in the air when if faded from view.

I've tossed a few from there also. Once 2 of us threw from one of those switchbacks and my friend thought he could see his disc way off in the distance down the hill. We drove down the road until we came to a turn-off. A quarter mile or so down that road and sure enough there was his disc!

Flat land distance I've had a Scorpion fly 563 feet. Legitimate distance contest where the long throws were measured so I know it's for real.