• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Discmania P3

From the description sounds like they are putting out a pure competitor. Interesting...

Nice! Love the P2! Definitely sounds like the overstable compliment. "Faster and more stable P2" The P2 throws well off the tee, so this is very interesting.

I thought they were only putting out speed 17 discs????

My guess is zone competitor. I think Jussi is pretty in touch with what the pros and advanced ams are interested in.

very curious to hear about those.. not like my zones will ever be replaced but what can i say.. im curious :popcorn:

I had thought about getting one or two, but I was wondering if is more Cro like? Or from the flight description flies similar to a Nebula?

Just got my P3s in today. I'm having a hard time comparing it to another Innova disc. It is pretty shallow and definitely doesn't have a Gator nose. Feels more like a Dart. I dunno.

p3.JPG

Now that I think about it, does that look like an XD top? I wouldn't know, I don't own any.

Somehow the picture you posted actually makes it look like its a square disc. magic.

if it's like a dart, then there's something wrong with the disc description.