• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

sweet, I ordered mine last thursday (the 3rd) with ground so I should get it this week. I was afraid that with Labor day maybe I was going to get pushed off for a while as they get caught up from the long weekend.

did they send you an email when it shipped? All I got was a confirmation email that they recieved the order.

yep. i got an email from UPS with the tracking # when discraft sent them the info

We both loved the Crush. She got her longest drives so far with it. And she got some monsters with the Surge as well. Guess we're gonna fight over them until I buy another of each. But I'm thinking a different plastic for the next Surge.

All in all we couldn't be happier. Great deal on great discs! :cool:

I couldn't agree more on the plastic. I would recommend an ESP Surge in the 168-169 range. It's an incredible disc.

It sounds like you got a great stack. I liked what little I threw of the Crush I got. It could find its' way into my bag.

I got an email this morning on my way to work saying that my order had been shipped. I laughed like a maniac the rest of the way.:D

It wasn't until I actually oped the email and read the damn thing that I found out that it wasn't for my discs it was for some freaking boxes I ordered from the post office. Totally ruined my morning. :mad:

I thought the Eclipse was only in cheap plastic...you could have a pretty rare disc if it is ESP.

I broke down and orderd one....I better get a drone or wasp and a stalker LOL...also has anyone been getting stickers or anything in with there package? Im starting to collect stickers and put them on my bookshelf...I wanna cover my bookshelf lol

I thought the Eclipse was only in cheap plastic...you could have a pretty rare disc if it is ESP.

I saw the site i use only had the Pro-D for eclipse, but wasn't sure if that was because they just didn't have it in stock for ESP

i definitley feels like the other ESP discs, but i have no idea what the Pro-D would be like

Should i call them?

I saw the site i use only had the Pro-D for eclipse, but wasn't sure if that was because they just didn't have it in stock for ESP

i definitley feels like the other ESP discs, but i have no idea what the Pro-D would be like

Should i call them?

Sure call them if you are uncertain. They probably won't know anything. Maybe they will just send you an 11th disc, so it couldn't hurt.

I came home today to find my discs have finally been delivered. Let me know what you think as I am not familar with Discraft. I will list them from the top left and move right.

ESP Cyclone 175g
ESP Unknown Midrange 171g
Elite Z Surge 168g
Cryztal Z Buzzz 173-178g
Z Stalker 174g
FLX ESP Drone 177g
ESP Crush 174g
Z Unknown Driver (Either an Avenger or more likely a Surge SS) 173g
Z Surge SS 166g

Overall I'm pretty happy, especially with the Buzz and Surges. A little Mid heavy, but whatever I needed some. I only wish I had gotten a putter too. If someone wants to trade for the drone or the 2 unknown discs, I'm looking to try out something different than the Aviar I have.

The Unknown driver is for the Shelly Shape Memorial at Vista Del Camino on Oct. 18/19, 2009 and the woman running the tournament said she only ordered Avengers and Surge SS in Z plastic, and it looks just like my other SS. I think I'm one of the few people in world with this disc right now because she said she just got the batch for the tourney. Pretty funny really.

As for the unknown Mid, it says Eagle Club Danny Zwolenski with his PDGA# on it, but I have no clue what it is and can't find any info on it, but if someone does please let me know. I attached a pic of it.

If you want to trade PM me.

Attachments

• Chris 016.jpg
    Chris 016.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Chris 015.jpg
    Chris 015.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 91
From what I understand, the Zone you got _is_ a putter.

I'm interested in the Drone. Take a look at my tradeables and let me know if you see a fair trade.

As for the unknown Mid, it says Eagle Club Danny Zwolenski with his PDGA# on it, but I have no clue what it is and can't find any info on it, but if someone does please let me know. I attached a pic of it.

Dude, I think you owe him a call...you clearly bought a disc with his name on it...;)

Man I wish I would have gotten this thing sooner!!! Living only 3 hours away I should have ordered to pick it up! haha...Ordered it like tuesday last week and still havn't gotten a shipping email..just a confirmation...oh well...the wait begins!!

Man I wish I would have gotten this thing sooner!!! Living only 3 hours away I should have ordered to pick it up! haha...Ordered it like tuesday last week and still havn't gotten a shipping email..just a confirmation...oh well...the wait begins!!

It took 8 days for me to get it, and that included LAbor Day weekend, which I'm sure slowed things down a bit. The only shipping email I received was to tell me that they had been delivered. It was great because I got the email as I was leaving work on Friday. I have never made it home faster in my life. :D

it seems that a week is pretty standard, so you should get your in the next day or two.

Latest posts