• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

well yay then!! lol...they took the money out 9/10 but I ordered them 9/9 early in the day....with me living literally 3 hours away i hope I get them same day they ship them!

that sounds like my exact time line as well with the payments. I would say tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.

Ordered Sept 4th or 5th, arrived Sept 14th.

White ESP Zone
Green Crystal Z Challenger
Orange/Yellow ESP FLX Drone
Yellow Z Buzzz
White ESP Cylcone
Clear White Z Surge
Yellow ESP Surge
Red Z Force
Light Blue ESP Crush
Yellow Z Stalker

I'll be splitting them with a friend, but likely I'll have 3 or 4 up for trade later.

im excited lol....I thought you were all crazy for getting so eager but now I get it!! :p the excitement comes from not knowing what you are getting I think haha

im excited lol....I thought you were all crazy for getting so eager but now I get it!! :p the excitement comes from not knowing what you are getting I think haha

that's exactly what it is! Coming home to that box on your front step is like christmas morning when we were kids. Well, when we were more of a kid than we are now ;)

I am jealous of the Moffwicket's Cryztal Challenger though. I got a Cryztal Buzzz and I love it. I've been looking for a Crytal Challenger every since, but now the funds are all dried up! :rolleyes:

that's exactly what it is! Coming home to that box on your front step is like christmas morning when we were kids. Well, when we were more of a kid than we are now ;)

I am jealous of the Moffwicket's Cryztal Challenger though. I got a Cryztal Buzzz and I love it. I've been looking for a Crytal Challenger every since, but now the funds are all dried up! :rolleyes:

lol yeah, I have a cryztal buzz already from state championships, they are nice...replaced my champ marino roc in my bag...becuase they were basically identical!

lol so did they email you guys when they shipped or when they arrived? haha...I rather be surprised when I pull up at home other then wanting to rush home to get the box from the email haha

lol so did they email you guys when they shipped or when they arrived? haha...I rather be surprised when I pull up at home other then wanting to rush home to get the box from the email haha

The only email I received after the initial confirmation email was the one from UPS telling me that they had delivered it. And by delivery, I mean the driver literally threw the box at my house knocking over multiple potted plants. Maybe he was trying to be helpful and was breaking them in. :rolleyes:

seems like a good deal and all on the face...but the discs are defective.

all disc-crap is:p

go innova!

the discs are not defective at all actually. Unlike the Innova X-Outs (which have bubbles, dents, and warping) these are all purly stamping issues. Hell, even discs that pass Innova's notorious quality checks have worse defects than what I got from this deal. Check out the link for this deal on the first page, then check out the Innova FAQ for the different descriptions of the discs. You'll see where your wrong.

Don't hate! Have an open mind and give these discs a try. You won't regret it. :)

the discs are not defective at all actually. Unlike the Innova X-Outs (which have bubbles, dents, and warping) these are all purly stamping issues. Hell, even discs that pass Innova's notorious quality checks have worse defects than what I got from this deal. Check out the link for this deal on the first page, then check out the Innova FAQ for the different descriptions of the discs. You'll see where your wrong.

Don't hate! Have an open mind and give these discs a try. You won't regret it. :)

hee hee...last time i picked up discraft was many moons ago. i play with a few that use them and they dont seem to fly as aggressively as their thinner, flatter innova counterparts.

Innova has you controlled, man. It's like they got stuff in the plastic that like sends out mind control waves. That's why I always wear my tin foil hat. ;)

got a package to try the proclaimed discrap and i have fallen i love with some of them. Surge is my furthest flying disc put a batman logo on it so every time i throw it my buddy does the theme song...funny at first annoying in the later. also the flick flies rhfh...rips through the air better than anything Ive thrown from innnova plus some sick hookem horns on it

but i still love my wraith and destroyer.

Before ya knock it try it first

just ordered another to experiment and practice some dyes...since stamps are onyl thing wrong with discs.

Someone probably already asked this, but hey, 72 pages come on. They stamp it indicating "misprint" obviously but how bad is it? Couldnt tell from the pictures

Never expected to find a troll on a disc golf forum.......:rolleyes:

There are plenty of them on here.

Also, The misprint imprint is on the underside of the disc and the misprints aren't bad at all. On some its simply a stamp that didn't adhere right others appear to be tournament discs that were left over. All in all the misprint look like the rest of my discs after a couple rounds.

Last edited:
grr...discraft is making me angry with not sending out and email with shipping info...nor giving me my product!! LOL...throw some discs in my box and ship it already! haha

Latest posts