• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

discs you just despise

Comets. I would rather play with a lid than throw a comet.

Shut your dirty little whore mouth. Comets are discs that Santa has pooped out, covered in magic flying glitter.;)

That being said, I forgot a couple discs:

S-GM- I really wanted to like you, but what are you mid or short fairway. Make up your mind.

Opto Havoc- Throws like this /--\ __

Champ Banshee- It hurt my arm. :(

Spectra- bad disc bad stamps

Proline Titanic- You're not a really magnet:mad:

Rhyno- Other people throw them so well, why can't I?

Flash- Orc C*^K Tease

Core- I'm not a Buzzz fan, so why would I want an inferior Buzzz

Lycan- Quit trying to make me think your not really a Mako in disguise.

I'm sure I'll think of more!

Most of my least favorite discs are some of the favorites of this forum as a whole.

Roc -- The rim is uncomfortable for me and I never found consistency with it. I like it for short rollers, but not enough to keep it in my bag.
Comet -- This disc is the definition of inconsistency when I throw it. One time it will fly far and straight with ease, and the next time it goes nowhere.
(I realize that both of these are screaming form issues, but I still don't like them and will stick with a Buzzz, Axis, and Fuse for the majority of my midrange duties.)
Teebird -- I've only tried it in DX, but it just didn't do what I was expecting. For me, it's a great disc for long, high turnover shots, but it didn't provide the straight or slightly OS fairway option I expected from it. I might try it in Champion plastic before ruling it completely out, though.
Dart -- It feels like an upside-down soup bowl; it's just way too deep to be comfortable.

Quest made a disc called "The Wheel", by far the worst disc ever! It is made to be a roller, but it doesn't even do that right!

The wheel is only fun for bouncing into the chains if the ground is hard. Trips people out.

High speed drivers in baseline plastic. One tree hit and they're garbage.

I also have a thing against Magnets, because they have such an awesome flight path off the tee and putt like a dream but I hate the way the rim feels.

High speed drivers in baseline plastic. One tree hit and they're garbage.

I also have a thing against Magnets, because they have such an awesome flight path off the tee and putt like a dream but I hate the way the rim feels.

100% agree with this entire post.

Everyone in MN throws/putts 4 chain mags, but I can't stand the feeling of them.

The Piranha I had back in the mid-'90s is probably my least-favorite Disc I've ever owned. I love Birdies, though. My go-to short putter.

Gumbputt. Guy at Disc Golf Store convinced my wife it was the best putter ever so she bought it for me for Father's Day one year. You might as well be throwing a dish rag.

Avenger SS - As much as I want to love this disc and I've seen people just crush them it's just not for me. One shot is nuts on perfect the next one is horrid. I've gone through every plastic they come in trying to make one work and none of them were consistent for me.

Well Yangs1 just bring all those pretty Avenger SS's you don't like down to Austin in December, I'll gladly take them off your hands. :hfive:

Ultralight high speed drivers. (Diablo DT 130g etc) When you get to about speed 10 and under about 150g discs get real squirrely. Hit it right and it's a thing of beauty. Hit it wrong and who knows where it'll land.

I feel the exact same way about the magnet.

But I guess my vote would be a Nuke OS. Luckily I never bought one and only tried my buddies multiple times. Way to overstable (at least for me) and felt like there was no glide at all with it.

I wouldn't say I despised it, but the Firebird didn't work for me at all. Maybe it was the disc (probably not) or just me (probably so).