• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Double Ace at Coyote Point!

Another ace Yesterday..Apparently, info located on Casitas course current conditions:

Current Conditions: (Updated on 4/22/2011 by Jeffro Skull)
Addn. Info: The Lake store has been reopened. Small selection of discs. No grown-up beverages at this time. - zenbot. Water in play on Hole 1, and my bro aced it on 4-21-2011.

Another ace Yesterday..Apparently, info located on Casitas course current conditions:

Current Conditions: (Updated on 4/22/2011 by Jeffro Skull)
Addn. Info: The Lake store has been reopened. Small selection of discs. No grown-up beverages at this time. - zenbot. Water in play on Hole 1, and my bro aced it on 4-21-2011.
What do aces have to do with course conditions?

c0d52331.jpg

Here's the hole. Basket is in the shortest D position. One thing to note is that the oaks to the left and right of the hole have grown out a lot since this pic was taken. there is a very window to hit the basket.

Not a long ace but still a tough shot now days.

Same thing happened at a Monterey Stinging Jellies tag round last year. Back to back aces on Ryan Ranch hole 17. One of the reasons I love disc golf, you just never know whats going to happen..

I'm pretty sure I was thinking about keeping my disc out of the mud. The winter thaw had turned the course into a soupy mess! It was definitely a fun way to start the second round of the tourney.

Latest posts