• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dri-fit or Cotton? Which would you buy as a fundraiser?

Which would you prefer to buy as a course fundraiser?

• Dri-fit for $14

Votes: 76 86.4%
  • Cotton for $12

Votes: 12 13.6%

• Total voters
Definitely the Dri Fits for only 2 bucks more. They pay for themselves on those humid summer days.
when $2 is the only difference I am going dry fit all the way.
I've got tons of t-shirts, a drifit with disc golf specific stuff on it is always nice.

d) all of the above. :thmbup:

For those who undertsand the reference, Spoonerize the following:
Cotton rocks!

...admittedly cheap humor. :eek:

Last edited:
Hah, "Spoonerism." :D :hfive:

Regardless, I'm serious about the cotton.

Jukeshoe & Cotton: <---Bros for lyfe! :| :|

:|

I would prefer cotton as I would wear it for more than playing golf in. Do you all wear dry fits when you are just sitting at home or running errands or something along those lines? I feel like a giant chode if I am wearing a dry fit shirt and I am not doing something active.

I would prefer cotton as I would wear it for more than playing golf in. Do you all wear dry fits when you are just sitting at home or running errands or something along those lines? I feel like a giant chode if I am wearing a dry fit shirt and I am not doing something active.

I do but I'm a student that wears athletic shorts and flip flops all year.

I wear dri-fits a lot also. But disc golf is the LEAST athletic thing I do. Mt. & road bike, rockclimb, raft & kayak, backpack, etc.

I just graduated as a phy ed major and had to wear sweats or athletic clothing for the past 5 years of college every day and I still don't feel ok wearing dry fits outside of active situations.

^this. Cotton tees can at least be worn outside of discing situations as well (unless it's a god-awful design or something, lol)

Check Paragon Disc Golf for pricing. Miles does an awesome job. His shirts are quality and he has some great prices.

I'm sticking with cotton. I haven't seen a quality dri-fit that I felt more comfortable than a cotton tee. Especially not one for $14.

Dri-fit seems so scenesterish. :p

Dri-fits are the best. I'd much rather have a shirt that helps keep me cool and will not be all damp because of sweat. Besides have you ever played 2-3 rounds of golf in a cotton shirt that has been sweated in a lot? Two words: nipple chafing. That alone is why I wear dri-fit.

^this. Cotton tees can at least be worn outside of discing situations as well (unless it's a god-awful design or something, lol)

Understood. To clarify my position, I love cotton T's, will probably always wear them. But like Mash said, I have tons of T's - I bet most people do, but not that many dri-fits. Another cotton T ain't no big deal unless I really love what's printed on it. Given the choices in the OP, I'd jump on the Dri-fit for the value and the fact that on really hot, muggy days, I just find them more comfortable than a sweat-soaked cotton T.

What type of dry fit are yall talking about?
The kind that stays dry and fits? :p

Last edited:
I donate my cotton tourney shirts from players packs but I keep the dri-fit ones. I think dri-fit is a safer bet. If the logo was cool and simple I would wear the cotton shirt out for casual dress but not for DG. I would wear the dri-fit for DG. If the logo/print is lame I wouldn't buy either.

Latest posts