• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Drone lovers

Krohn29

Par Member
Just want to see how many ppl love the drones like I do. I always caryy 3 in the bag at all time who else caries at least 2 in there bag.

These are just the drones I have in the car got more in storage.

Attachments

• IMAG2128-1-1.jpg
    IMAG2128-1-1.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 214
usually have a drone in the bag but my whippet kinda has it covered lately. doubt it will last forever, though. great disc.

I don't know if I'd say I love my Drone, it's tough to love a disc with such little glide, but I do love the job it does when it needs to be done.

I only have one, but it stays in my bag....

Nikko loves the drone for flex shots but I guess that won't last very long. My buddy has his old blue flx dialed in, he is always on his knee flicking it with anny into the basket from 100 feet. I had a very nice cryztal from my club and it was fantastic but I could only get it out 20 feet past my esp zone. My zone is about identical in flight to my drone other than being a little slower but it is much more comfortable in my hand so I stopped carrying the drone.

I carried a Drone for the first year or so of my DG career, but I replaced it with a Trident. I didn't use it much, but I sure did like it when I needed it. The Trident just seems to do the job better for me personally. The Drone is a great disc.

I carry two but own four. I do swap them out about once a month.
I am currently throwing a S.E. Z Drone and a Ti Drone.
I also have a newer Z and a 08 Worlds Drone that spent a few months underwater at City Park lagoon and isnt quite as OS as it used to be.
Love the Drone!!

I only carry one SE Z Drone. It's not super often I need the Drone's stability, I can usually hit anything requiring stability with my array of Wasps. But boy, when I need that Drone stability, I am always glad that I have it in the bag.

20120806_143642.jpg

I just threw my new z drone for the first time yesterday playing de la veaga and I'm in love. That disc dod exactly what I needed it to when I needed it. This one is definately staying in the bag!

Used the new TI Drone and slammed the chains from 150ft out and got the birdie, so excited felt like an ACE, might be getting more TI and getting away from the flx this new one is so trusty and I have had so many better shots with it so far.

I purchased 2 first run Z drones today from a person on facebook.
When were these relased?
Same stamp as a flx drone with out the flex on z discs and a first run text above the drone.
I looked all over for pics or info. Any help would be great.

Im in the same boat man, i saw guy on facebook selling a few but tryed to find info on these and no luck at all. i want some though thats for sure.

I wonder if that means First "Production" Run. Perhaps Z Drones are leaving the LE phase and going into production. There goes any and all value my KCs have had.

Thanks for the pic. :thmbup:

I will have more info in a few days when those in the picture show up. (those are the 2 i bought :))

Latest posts