• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DUDE DG clothes - The evolution in disc golf apparel

Everything is more expensive in Australia. The prices might seem outlandish to us, but might be more in line with the norm there.

Everything is more expensive in Australia. The prices might seem outlandish to us, but might be more in line with the norm there.

Whilst not as bad here, and cheaper post...still a touch off market prices in Australia...$10 off here and there, would def make a massive differance. But the prices are all US so we pay an extra 20% on those prices remember.

So caddy shorts are 82 plus 10 post...my standard cargo type shorts i play in here are about $20-25 by comparison. Surfing brand shortd like quicksilver stretch up to say $60 at most.

Last edited:
Hey all thanks for the kind words above. Dude Clothing has been designed from the ground up to try and help Disc Golfers play to the best of their ability. Sure you can go and buy a $10 shirt down the road but then that shirt hasn't been designed to ensure your throwing action is not impeded. Maybe you don't want to pay the right price for a pair of shorts which we have designed to answer some issues, such as carrying a towel, fitting your mini, having a stretch fabric and a super stretch fabric in the gusset to allow straddle puts and the super light feeling fabric is from Billabongs 2015 fabric line, super light weight, all designed to reduce your effort, make you play better etc. Personally I don't go to Walmart to buy a disc golf disc, same as I hope people will understand quality is what we are producing and we are thinking of designs to help people play better so you wont find this at the corner shop at cheap prices. Feel free to get in and support a company who is trying to help the industry in producing a brand that will also put that money right back into the industry through further product development and into sponsorships of tournaments and players/ambassadors. Feel free to check out the latest offering, free postage to anywhere in the world, a great time to buy it. www.dudeclothing.com.au

Dude...those are great points and I personally applaud your efforts to provide disc golfers with sport specific clothing. I look forward to your future designs and color combinations!

Hey Folks, great to see some writing on here about DUDE Clothing. Im not a frequent visitor to forums as im fairly well busy running around the place or working hard. Anyway, recently we have reduced pricing as a result of feedback from the US market. Good news gets even better with our first Black Friday Sale commencing later this week. Most people will find that as we clear some room in our warehouse for the 2017 stock, Some awesome bargains will be available for our top quality products. Be sure to jump in fast as some of our best selling items are already limited to size and colour. Good luck and thanks for the support. Chris www.dudeclothing.com

I have two pieces from DUDE. A jacket that I got from a friend, and a flexfit hat. Both are absolute top quality. Some of the nicest quality sports apparel I've ever owned, honestly. I'm excited to see what pops up for Black Friday. I would love more gear from them, but there is the sticker shock issue.

slide1.jpg

I had a chance to see their line at Ledgestone this year, nice stuff but way out of the price range for most disc golfers. I would rather spend $70 on a few bags of groceries or 4-5 discs than a pair of shorts that won't perform any better than Walmart shorts. Designer sports clothing is a bit elitist if you ask me, must be going after the pro market.

Lol..with the overpriced bags most of you buy dude clothing is totally fine price wise.

Lol..with the overpriced bags most of you buy dude clothing is totally fine price wise.

For a guy who just got here you seem to know quite a bit about our spending habits. Seriously though, most of the clothing I use for DG is clothing I use for hiking, tennis, or other athletic activities. I don't know that I feel the need for DG-specific clothing.

As for bags and discs, hard to play the sport without them, so I am willing to spend more money on them. That being said, my bag is a Fade Crunch (pretty cheap even new) which was gifted to me, allowing me to, in turn, gift my old bag to a new player along with some discs. I would say that gifting of bags and discs to new players is something that sets our sport apart and helps keep costs down for new players. DG-specific clothing does not.

Just my two cents. I don't wish the makers or customers of Dude Clothing any ill will, it's just not for me.

Was watching the latest champs vs chumps and I was intrigued by the jacket Kona was wearing. If I ever move to NotTexas I would love a jacket that stores 4 discs for winter play.

It will be a cold day in hell before I call my pants "tracky dacs".

Latest posts