• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs Foundation Shoe

kw83028

* Ace Member *
There is no info yet, except for the pic. At the beginning of the year they announced them and said available in March. Looks like they're finally getting around to them.

Dynamic-Discs-Foundation-Shoes-Coming-Soon-Home-Promo.jpg

Was wondering about these after I saw tha big ad in the last DiscGolfer issue. The ad sorta indicated they were already available. Good to see these coming out. I'm sure the market could support it, especially with the DD name behind it.

I'm actually really interested in these, just waiting to see the price; they look like they'll work really well.

These are showing up in Grocery Outlet stores in Southern California for $25. I'm guessing they're not that great. I picked up a pair anyway. We'll see.

These are showing up in Grocery Outlet stores in Southern California for $25. I'm guessing they're not that great. I picked up a pair anyway. We'll see.
Are they even still in production? My guess is they're trying to clear out whatever they got left.
I'd jump a chance to try a pair for $25.

Last edited:
Are they even still in production? My guess is they're trying to clear out whatever they got left.
I'd jump a a chance to try a pair for $25.
There's next to nothing about them on the enterwebs. They were next to a bunch of Denali boots so I suspect that's also who manufactured them and sold all the leftover stock to Grocery Outlet.

Latest posts